• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an interesting use of cardboard

clicky
    The Equity Crowd
    Marketing, Websites, Business Development

thats great, he took it to his year 12 formal as a joke, his mrs does not look impressed though

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!! Too much time. But fuck me... hat goes off to someone with that much enthusiasm. Im surpised it held together on the drive.
      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
      Its the little things that make the difference
      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

My fav pic, haha.
        This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Should be entered into auto salon or somethin
          The Equity Crowd
          Marketing, Websites, Business Development

Comment

Ooooh brings back the memories....

Philip Island and a hire car at the start of the year + Green Litre and a fair bit of booze

Best part was waiting till someone walked past and stopped while it was going on,
            Us - Its not your car is it?
            Answer - No.........
            Us - Cool (and keep on sticking shit to the car)

Please note the limited resourses at the island (Must find the pics of the one we did when we were about 18, three hours, 3 cars, & 7 pissed blokes at new years)
            Turfierific!

Comment

That was an aweosme thread to read. And bloody kudos to the kid. Mucho respect to him for putting in the effort n time. LOL!
              Originally posted by Red_is_Best
              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

hahahahaha... loved it

Comment

That is a classic!

People i know have spent thousands doing up their cars lol... they could have used cardboard and saved a packet... wonder if it'll work on my car LOL!

Comment

Looks better than hald the riced cars out there. Top stuff
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

rofl thats funny shit

Comment

Working...
                      X