Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay stories???

just registered and wondered if anyone had good scores, been burnt etc
    i bid $200 for a $4500 alpine car dvd before realising i bid for email instructions on where to buy for a further $200 :shock: :shock:
    i cancelled the bid
    YAMAHA AUSTRALIA - FUCKING CLOWNS

I've bought about 6 items from merchants... people with 100's or 1000's of sales under thier belt, all no hassles, items came quickly.

I've bought probably 2 more items from private sales, also no problems... they just tend to take a little longer.

Sold a coupla things there too, and am yet to rip someone off
    Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

yeh stuff is ually pretty quick
      Love
      Nick :twisted:

Comment

yeah i bought a $1000 pioneer car mp3 unit for 485 BRAND NEW
        and $600 jbl amp for 295 so far so good

just making conversation
        YAMAHA AUSTRALIA - FUCKING CLOWNS

Comment

i buy loads of perfume and aftershave for friends as well as car parts for my Lancer.

Dubbers

Comment

i buy loads of perfume and aftershave for friends ...
            Guess that would be better than telling them outright... they often get offended.
            I'll have to remember that for next time.

Comment

I have nearly reached 100 transactions on ebay. Never had problems with people. Ebay is quite safe, you just gotta know what to check. Check thier feedback if in doubt. Good sellers will have over 90% positive.

Watch out for scams where they might be selling $20,000 plasmas for $2000 dollars or 10 x nokia phones for real cheap. Remember if its too good to be true then its most likely a scam.

Comment

As others have said e-bay is quiet safe ive been buying from there for years and have a few probs but have sort them out just make sure you are not going to hand over thousands to some one with 0 feed back and normally if they are dogy e-bay will sort them out for you. also make sure they are in australia there are some us people selling cheap carbon parts but look at the postage $$$$ starting bid $1 things like that..

Hope it helped.. :twisted:

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

I've bought about 6 items from merchants... people with 100's or 1000's of sales under thier belt, all no hassles, items came quickly.

I've bought probably 2 more items from private sales, also no problems... they just tend to take a little longer.

Yeah same, I have bought heaps of stuff but usually from people with lots of feedback. Also, some yank sellers will not accept PayPal payments from overseas.

Comment

Ive bought almost my WHOLE Yonda off of Ebay (US mainly via Paypal) and no real problems to date... a few deadbeats or people who dont wanna co-operate but usually hassle free... only been burnt once (out of 50 transactions) and that was for the grand total of $28AUS so i cant complain.... i have saved thousands from shopping in the US.... screw the australian market i say

Comment

Bought stacks of bike gear from Ebay. All in all I've probably saved at least 4 or 5 grand shopping there. No real hassles so far, just a matter of picking and choosing who you buy from. Also the comment about "If it looks too good to be true, it is" does ring true, so don't try to buy 60 mobiles for $80 and be surprised when the mailman isn't a-callin'.

8)

Comment

Yer me and my bro's have bought heaps of stuff from pogo sticks to pocket bikes, to motobike stickers and PS2 games.

Sold mobile phones & games, car parts, bike parts.

Comment

I have sucessfully bid on VON DUTCH Visor (dont ask Why I collect them)...

I yet to see it, but hey it was only 3 days ago...

1st purchase over e-bay...

I'll wait and see if I'll be satisfy or not :roll:

over the internet.

I bought MD player, stereos, DVD's etc... maybe I'll try russian bride oneday 8)

Comment

I bought 1 Single Mars Bar.

It's really funny when the FEDX dude comes to your office and hands over 1 small box containing a single mars bar.

Comment

I bought 1 Single Mars Bar.

It's really funny when the FEDX dude comes to your office and hands over 1 small box containing a single mars bar.
                              thats stooopid!!

you may save a buck on the bar.... but u spend $8 on shipping haha

Comment

Working...
                              X