Anyone live in Brisbane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone live in Brisbane?

Have bought a car in QLD. And its located in Goondiwindi. Now Im not sure how far that is away from Brisbane...200+k's? And help would be appreciated in knowing how far the town is.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

350km from Brissy CBD. About 4 hrs drive depending on if you go through warwick or toowoomba
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Go through Toowoomba - Just short of 4 hours providing the roadworks on the Ipswich motor way arent too screwed at the time.

Comment

what sort of car?

from QLD might be an import?

a project maybe?

65 stang?

71 cougar?

Dubs

Comment

Originally posted by Dubs View Post
          what sort of car?

from QLD might be an import?

a project maybe?

65 stang?

71 cougar?

Dubs

hehe.. wish...if it woz one...it'd be da stang. Not a import.Just a good buy for the hubby as a better car...4WD.

now that u mention it...*goes of to look for a stang*^_^ I reckon that sounds fair now he has another car!

edit: found it....anyone gots 40k to go halvies in?

*drrooool*
          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

It's about 3-4 hours from Brissie, on the Qld/NSW border.

You have to drive through Cunninghams Gap to get there, which is one of the most dangerous bits of road in the country.
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

nah, if he gets the car, you get to keep your bike AND get the R6 track one!

Comment

Go through Warrick and take the bike with you. Race track out there isnt too bad. May as well ride QR to see how shit it is while your there.

I wouldnt class Cunninghams Gap as one of the most dangerous bits of road in Aus Fridgy. Lots of tipped over trucks but not that many deaths compared to other places.

Comment

OK..next question. Whats the chances of anyone here living in Brisbane? And wanna take a passenger to Goondi? Fuel paid for and all drinks/food and extra $$$ for the trouble? I know its a huge ask...but hey...no harm in asking I say.

Comment

Sorry Im a bit further to the North... 8 hrs from me.

Comment

Working...
                    X