Paypal question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal question...

Can I transfer into someones bank account from my Paypal account? Or do they need to have a Paypal account to receieve the funds?

cheers for your help.

FG
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

No they need to have a paypal account
    My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
    Motorcycle Panel & Paint
    Q-Zar Fremantle
    Rated-R Parts
    PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
    Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
    CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
    Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

thanx tys. u can delete ifn ya wanna.
      hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Originally posted by TYSON View Post
        No they need to have a paypal account
        but with online banking with certain banks you can pay others i know westpac you can do what your trying to do as has to do it that way some times through ebay
        Is Dead

Comment

Yeah I do direct deposit using ebay from time to time. Risky though because if the seller doesn't come through with the goods you have little comeback.

Comment

Well I had to use the Netbanking in the end. I took copies of everything and asked the seller to verify the deposit. I have copies of all correspondence and money transfer. Its not a guarantee..but I only hope he is a honest bloke.

Comment

Working...
            X