Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29 yr old woman savaged by dogs in Mandurah

Police fire 25 shots to save woman in dog attack : thewest.com.au

Did I just read this right, did she scale someone else's fence and the dogs attacked her and then they got shot?
    How does that work when the dogs were in their own yard and likely protecting the puppies?

Couldn't find this posted anywhere else, sorry if it is a re-post

25 shots.... I think they need better practise at shooting at a moving target.

Not that I don't think the women didn't kinda ask for it climbing into some elses garden. FFS... some people need to be removed from the gene pool

Comment

Yea.. your read right...

Comment

from the sounds of it she heard a puppy in distress and jumped the fence to help and then got savaged, and she should have known what the dogs were like

Comment

two sides to story.

1 - yes, she jumped the fence so she is in the wrong.
          2 - the dogs only mauled her when she tried to jump back over the fence to safety.

dogs should NOT maul someone at all, regardless of the reason, but ESPECIALLY not someone trying to run away.

i agree that they need to be put down, but the girl shouldn't have any legal recourse for damages since she was tresspassing.

Comment

I wouldnt have gone over the fence...but from the full story it is said she went over because one of the puppies was crying in pain. She went to help the puppy and the dogs went berserk. The RSPCA had been called upon before to the owners of the dogs due to malnutrition.

I dont think the police did the wrong thing...one dog took 5 bulletts before it went down. Shame the dogs paid the price for an owner who abused them and didnt care for them properly by the sounds of it.

And agree...no good dog would maul a person...even with a littler of pups. Ive had friends with bitches who had litters...and she wasnt savage at all. Again...i think it was the owners not caring for the dog that caused it to go savage. As for some peopele being removed from the gene pool...agree...the OWNERS of the dogs should be removed for the abuse.
            Originally posted by Red_is_Best
            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

feelin for the people whos dogs are now dead and may possibly face charges

Comment

What a retard.
                Jump a fence into a yard with big dogs.
                Why not jump in front of a mandurah train.
                Take just as long to die, but when they finally arrived it would not hurt as much.

They should have left her there, she is a sure fire winner of a darwin award.
                sigpic

Comment

in other news: woman learns to mind her own fuckin business....

Comment

I wouldn't be able to jump the fence, I'd be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by akeracat View Post
                      25 shots.... I think they need better practise at shooting at a moving target.
                      Yes that is interesting, both of them would have had to have reloaded to fire that many. So the coppers werent exactly rolling around on the ground wrestling with a savage dog, they were standing back taking pot shots.

So this doo-gooder, hears a puppy yelping or some shit, acts like some sort of dog psychologist and decides to save the day and rescue the puppy, even though she didnt know the puppy's disposition. The dogs attack her, because they would have perceived her as an intruder entering their yard (thats kind of the reason why many people keep dogs, for, like, security and all that) and she tried to interfere with their pups, and the cops shoot one dog, allow the Ranger to take the other away and be destroyed, and now reckon they can charge the owner. Don't worry about charging the woman with trespassing, if they did she would probably get off anyway...act in tort carried out in "good faith"...don't worry about common sense, we don't need that here in the Nanny State.

What the fuck is this shit?

Comment

5 hrs in surgery, that's got to be painful. I hope she pulls through, can you imagine what could happen to the owners of the dogs if she dies?

Comment

Originally posted by kyliejane View Post
                          feelin for the people whos dogs are now dead and may possibly face charges

ermm it says in the story the owners had been under investigation for animal abuse...why feel for them?

to quote:''
                          RSPCA spokesman Robin Moore said inspectors had paid two visits to the dogs' house this week amid concerns a bitch with four pups was underfed.
                          “We left what we call a yellow sticker on the door, there were obvious signs the yellow sticker had been removed,” Mr Moore said.
                          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

another case of 2 wrongs (neglect + trespass) not making a right Pretty sad really.

Davey: bravo! Wrong, but funny
                            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Erm innocent until proven guilty hows that sound!!

I'd be hell pissed off if some dumb mole climbed into my backyard and that resulted in my dog's being tasered and then shot, I to feel sorry for the owners of those dogs

Comment

Working...
                              X