Building Inspector Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building Inspector Required

Hey all, looking to hire a building inspector for... you guessed it inspecting a building. got burnt last time by "visual inspection" and now need someone who will actually inspect things like sinkage, cracks etc in a home.
    Any one know someone
    CHeers Hudo
    Sis pacis. Instruo pro bellum.

Anyone????

Comment

Nopes... Id like to know too. The bloke I used last time wasnt a building inspectors arsehole.
      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
      Its the little things that make the difference
      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
        Nopes... Id like to know too. The bloke I used last time wasnt a building inspectors arsehole.
        amen, when i get a visual inspection on a place last time , the guy didn't find any problems other than a few small issues that i pointed out originally , but when quiered the 350 price tag "a visual inspection only" was the only reply i ever got, so more questions like so did you check all the light fittings, "yes i did" and there were lights missing everywhere that had a years worth of spider webs and no globe, or the plumbing that was working fine that was blocked with sediment build up_ apparently that can hapen overnight.
        So no i was not impressed with their visual inspection could go on all day with the things he didnt pick up on

Comment

My dad can do this and he is in Perth this weekend, driving back to Denmark Monday.

Where is the house?

Go ahead and play the blues if it'll make you happy.

Homer Simpson

Comment

Mark from Gaurdian Building Consultants, I use him on every home I look at, he is great, tell him Simon Rushton sent ya

Comment

Originally posted by Zen View Post
              My dad can do this and he is in Perth this weekend, driving back to Denmark Monday.

Where is the house?
              arrr crap cant get access untill later in the week but thanxs for the offer.

Comment

Working...
              X