Late night crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late night crew

You know you're bored on maybe a Friday or Saturday night, what else better is there to do than to go on PSB?
    Who here is currently doing it, posting time restrictions are 11:30pm-4:30am
    fun?
    She's not hot enough to be a cougar...

Yup - just got home, had a quick shower and I'm just winding down before bed.
    "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

awww... I missed out..

Comment

11:30pm... pffft lightweights.

i'm often here past midnight, i'm a night person...
        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Go dribble in cowgirls retarded thread.

We don't need another junior postwhore clogging up the forum
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Sleep is better if you're stuck at home.
            Or fixing a retarded car.

Comment

No new posts on PSB for over an hour!!

Come on.. 2 hours to go onh night shift.. you guys are killin me here!! :-P

Comment

titsorgtfo

Comment

There should be a setting in the forums software to make the post not count. Some of the other forums I am a member of are able to do this.

Yeah I know out of hours but thought the admins would possibly like to know
                  DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

Comment

Working...
                  X