X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer controlled wheelies...

http://origin.www.segway.com/centaur/

8)

Pop a wheelie: The Centaur uses dynamic stabilization technology to limit and/or maintain the angle at which the rider experiences the device. What would normally be a dangerous maneuver on a motorcycle or ATV becomes safe and controlled on the Centaur.
    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

So... they added 2 more wheels to something was was already well capable without them, then they lift up the newly install wheels, turning it, basicly, back into the origional segway... and want kudos for it?

WE ADDED TWO MORE WHEELS, YOU DONT NEED THEM, AT ALL, AND HERE'S HOW TO NOT USE THEM.

Just get an origional segway maybe? heheh They're just pissed that nobody gave a shit about the segway, and they thought it would revolutionise transport. Hell, type revolutionise into google, and segway is the first hit you get!
    Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

Well that kinda takes the fun outa it dont it!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Well that kinda takes the fun outa it dont it!
        What he said... But i suppose for the people who are too scared to get on a bike.... I am sure you can disable it *grin*
        Will you insure me?!

Comment

Working...
        X