My Four Leafed clover is hurting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Four Leafed clover is hurting...

Luck of the Irish is very much running out, got off with a warning today, crossing roe highway on the nicholson rd over pass heading towards bannister rd lights.
    D's put on sirens (no lights) when i stopped for an orange light after flirting with 120/130 through a 70? zone.... ok no more urban speeding like that anymore.
    Admittedly i shat it, thought i was cactus but alas they kindly let me off with "dont do that again", not even fine so friggin lucky, wont be next time me thinks!

...before you tell me, yes - dickhead i know and what makes it worse is i was trying to clear that area to pullover so i could answer my 'phone that was ringing its "nuts" off in my pocket.
    stupid move hey
    "Redlines are merely suggestions"
    "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

Meh.... you'll get flamed by the same people that have done those speeds in similar areas in the past. But they where'nt trying to answer their phone
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

no i probably need it, WTF was i thinking (obviously wasn't). that event is the "go-close" i needed to pull my head in. been speeding a lot in the last two days bad shite could happen. lucky it wasnt worse so i should heed the warning...
      "Redlines are merely suggestions"
      "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

Comment

Yep.... pullyaheadin moments are there for a reason. Dont learn without em.
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

yeah...
          you are norty and a hooon!
          in other news, I think i want a jetski

Comment

Orly? Whys that....? Wanna buy mine?

Comment

I think you will have to chastise yourself. Casting the first stone and all that.
              Be careful!!

Comment

I just saw 2 irish guys fighting in the middle of northbridge...one of them wasn't so lucky when the other stomped on his head.

Now I know why Sabre1 loves them so much.
                For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Working...
                X