Smashed wrists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smashed wrists

Trying to find the name of a dude, supersport racer from memory, who smashed both his wrists earlier this year?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Originally posted by 2Fast4U View Post
    Trying to find the name of a dude, supersport racer from memory, who smashed both his wrists earlier this year?

Any help would be very much appreciated.
    Any other distinguishing features....Like a broad accent???
    ''It's not how many times we go down,but the amount of times we get back up''

Comment

Not sure mate, there was an story in I think the Sunday Times which showed his x-ray's. I smashed both of mine, one worse than his and was wondering who fixed him up and what outcome he achieved.
      Last edited by 2Fast4U; 25-11-2007, 09:58 PM.

Comment

we had 3 people all smash their wrists in one day, but i don't recall a rider smashing both !
        Elle smashed her wrist and so did nashy, and i can't remember who the other guy was, Nashy didn't have surgery , by Elle did. I think she's on here , but if not then pm cunning assasian as he can put you in touch with her and find out who did her wrist

Cheers Tex
        Last edited by Tex; 25-11-2007, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. It may not of been a race day. I'm sure he was up there in the points. Motard rider doesn't ring a bell. I'll pm the assasin. cheers.

Comment

We also had another guy at trackdayz who smashed his wrist really bad ! It was bent all the way back with the bones close to coming out where his hand use to be nasty break ....and when he woke up he was feeling it !

Comment

Nasty, my bones poked through the skin when a nurse up in york tried to make me straighten my hand for a cast when my hand was sitting on top of my arm. Trust me, the dude wasn't faking his pain.

The reason I am trying to find him is that I have either been operated on or reviewed by nearly every hand surgeon in perth.

The wanker that did my first surgery left some screws hanging out in my wrist. I argued from day 1 all over perth for a year that they were destroying my wrist. I foolishly got lawyers on board - nobody wanted to know about me once I did that. 120 x-ray's, 4 CT's and 3 MRI's hand no mention of it.

Sent the images overseas and nine doctors say that they have been hanging out since the day they were put in = $,$$$,$$$

The only good thing about it is that I was video recording them all and now have them on hundreds of lies, alteration and deletion of my medical records etc.

Cost me my business, career and will never ride again.

Comment

Didnt Cam Keevers do both his wrists?
                Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Cam did but it was a car acc about 3 years ago

Comment

Its a guy from the supermoto club - smashed his wrists badly while doing moto x at AJS - he is an older guy, and has recently come back better than ever. The articles would have been in the saturday paper or Auto trader. PM if you want his details.
                    Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                      We also had another guy at trackdayz who smashed his wrist really bad ! It was bent all the way back with the bones close to coming out where his hand use to be nasty break ....and when he woke up he was feeling it !
                      I think my testicles just receded into my body cavity.

Comment

yeah I've heard a few bad stories about surgeons, but i must admit that the surgeon that I had look after me and do my op was absolutely fantastic ! the job that he did seems to of worked fantastic and the way he looked after me after the surgery was great , he came in to see me every single day i was in hospital including weekends (over 4 weeks)
                        Not sure if he does wrists , but everyone I've spoken to tells me he's the best ortapedic surgeon for hips. he put 17 screws and 3 plates in and on the x-ray it looks messy but when you look at it he's been pretty precise with where he's put them and how far in he's gone. and so far i'm recovering at a pretty fast rate, hopefully be back on the bike soon !
                        it's shit to hear that you've lost your business because of someone else who has fucked up !
                        Hope you manage to get it sorted .

Who was the surgeon that did your wrist ?

Comment

Thanks heaps for the replies fellas. PM sent Rob.

I've spent several thousand hours building a kick ass website surrounding the whole consiparcy, I'll post a link the minute I crank it. Several law firms tell me it's going to be one of the biggest medical scandals in Australia's history due to nearly 30 people on criminal charges - video does not lie.

Revenge is going to be so very sweet......

Thanks again for your help, I'll be back to post the link in a few months.

Comment

Working...
                          X