Fire from water & water powered engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire from water & water powered engine

[ame=http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=pwlOw7iCNrI&feature=related]YouTube - turn water to fire[/ame]
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

awesome!

Comment

Very very awesome. And I bet the big oil companies buy the patent for a large amount of money...and the technology isnt seen again.
      Originally posted by Red_is_Best
      hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Unfortunately, you are probably right

Comment

Bloody Brilliant. Good on him, hope he makes the Billions he deserves and doesn't get shafted by the corporate giants like many other inventers.
          Find me on Instagram

Comment

right.....there is a bit of the equation missing here...

water... broken into hydrogen and oxygen... then combusted to reform water.

Sure the welder application can use electricity from the power grid...

the car gets the energy from????......
            IN THIS HOUSEHOLD WE OBEY THE LAWS OF THERMODYNAMICS!

Comment

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=wqtmJXsG-uI&feature=related"]YouTube - water in to fuel[/ame]
              [ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=zhm0ozrpHJ8&feature=related"]YouTube - Exploding Water[/ame]
              In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
              Its the little things that make the difference
              Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
              If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Have the black helicopters got him yet?

This would crash the oil economy and cause huge problems

(if it works as implied)
                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Yep, all this stuff ain't gonna work, sorry.
                  You can split hydrogen and oxygen out of water easily enough, it's actually been long used for jeweller's torches, nice hot little flame, burns completely clear though, quickly educates careless people.
                  However, you need the electricity to split it via electrolysis, and guess what!!?! It takes more power to do that than you can harvest from combusting the elements that are seperated initially.
                  Free power would be nice, but, unfortunately, it's not going to happen. Ever.
                  "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Keep looking i'm pretty sure the inventer past away some time ago
                    In The PSB Garage http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...vehicle&id=114
                    The build/tidy thread http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...how-tos-56314/

Comment

This technology still has potential. If Peter Garrett ever shuts his cake hole and we build nuclear power plants we can create hydrogen from mains power, which can then be used to power cars and generators, etc. It's not free energy, just a good way to store nuclear energy, but it is one way we could slow down global warming. Not that I really fancy driving around in hydrogen powered hybrid cars, but there will come a day when we won't have much choice.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that is a fairly old video. Haven't heard anything of it since I first saw this video. :/

Comment

I've spent a lot of my time lately denouncing proponents of the so called "browns gas".

Frauds and stupid/gullible people are such a frustrating combination.

Want to find a dodgy company, check out Home - HOH Cells - Hydrogen Oxygen Fuel Supplementation

lies lies lies...

/end rant
                          No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

in other news I just created a perpetual motion machine in my shed with a couple of empty paint tins, a ball bearing and some magnets!

Comment

ahha, magnets you say... it must be true!
                              "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Working...
                              X