Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A stupid honda driver and pain pain pain (vid)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A stupid honda driver and pain pain pain (vid)

oh man this looks painful...
    [ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3640733181389784159&q=cbr600rr&total=1453&start=0& num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4]civic and cbr600rr accident[/ame]
    2007 CBR600RR

F**k! That's got to be attempted murder.
    "Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

Comment

Yeh, almost looks like the civic driver ripped up he handbrake to manage that.

Looks like the chick was conscious and relatively OK after that tho... good thing she had gear...
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Definatly handbrake has been ripped on. You can see the rear wheels lock whilst the front are still in motion. Also note the direction of the front wheels as the car starts to swing around.
        I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Stratos View Post
          Definatly handbrake has been ripped on. You can see the rear wheels lock whilst the front are still in motion. Also note the direction of the front wheels as the car starts to swing around.
          But why?!
          "Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

Comment

gotta be a repost
            Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

I hope she healed up, and fucked that cock licker over good and proper
              "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

i've seen that before., she good job of tryin to avoid it
                (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

I've seen it before. Still trying to figure out why the Civic driver decided an attempt at a J-Turn was necessary...
                  c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Apparently the girl recovered and got a new bike, the mexican in the civic paid for the bike/hospital bills lost his license and might face two years in jail for wreckless driving.
                    2007 CBR600RR

Comment

WTF

5c

Comment

i seen that before on another site. Apparently the chick was making a video about motorbike safety.
                        As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

Originally posted by Spock View Post
                          But why?!
                          It would be interesting to know, unfortunately im not a damaged person attempting j-turns on a busy hiway, so i cant really answer that question honestly.

But i dont think the answer "Im a fuckhead" would be to far removed from the truth.
                          I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by browca04 View Post
                            I've seen it before. Still trying to figure out why the Civic driver decided an attempt at a J-Turn was necessary...
                            Probally driving around with no brakes other than the hand brake. Or learnt to drive in the US where they call the handbrake and emergeny brake. He saw an emergency comming so he applied it.
                            Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

at least the girl with the boobs is smart - telling him to just lay down and not move.

Comment

Working...
                              X