Head on collision - ALMOST!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head on collision - ALMOST!

Had a scare 30 mins ago. I was sharing the road and traveling on my motorbike up a dimly lit main road in Scarborough when in the distant I noticed an oncoming cars headlights, of which appeared to be casting from an odd position on the road. Before I could warn the car of my presence and his stupidity of travelling on the wrong side of the road, I had no choice but to slow down and vear over as far left as I could to avoid a possible head on collision with this on-coming car travelling towards me in the wrong lane.
    End of story, no collision, I kept me head and slowed right down and swerved etc- even if you do the right thing on your bike unfortunatley and often others won't! You can never be to content on the road!

dang!

Comment

Soo glad that turned out OK!

Comment

wasnt a white ute was it??? someone was saying something about a wanker in a ute..

Jarrod
        Handled by one.... Feared by all

Comment

Originally posted by karen View Post
          Soo glad that turned out OK!
          Me too, the car would have been going 70ish and me.... well slowed down to about 50kms. After the fact, I couldn't believe what had just occurred, I looked back and shook my head, although I was very tempted to ride back and let them know about how stupid they are!

Comment

Originally posted by jakam04 View Post
            wasnt a white ute was it??? someone was saying something about a wanker in a ute..

Jarrod
            Happened so quickly, but no idea of the make or model! Could have been on drugs for all I know???

Comment

Originally posted by jakam04 View Post

Jarrod
              A wanker in a white ute drove out right in front of our van this morning while we were on a round-a-bout. Fortunately I saw him coming and slowed down because I noticed he hadn't even looked to his right. Happened in Kelmscott. Another fuck head tradie.

Comment

Working...
              X