• Show
Clear All

• Human Statue of Liberty

1918 18000 men formed this for a photo, logistically WOW

Dubs

hehe cool. now bomb em!

Comment

:awesome: if indeed its not chopped.
      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
      Its the little things that make the difference
      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Aren't they soldiers? Trained to head into combat, risk their lives, be shot at without hesitation, all at a commanding officiers whim? ... I doubt there would have been much protest when the good colonel said 'Stand stil in this safe field while I take a photo'
        Last edited by Ambian; 29-11-2007, 01:14 PM.
        Originally posted by JuanGabrielle
        I snuffle some commanders, I boomerang and disport, I go to the despite. Susie Isaacs has a large collection of cheesier amoebas.

Comment

Shit yea.
          Not like could get a satelite to fly over and send you a digital photo.

1918 - Biplanes, airships, short buildings and those really old stick some flash powder in a torch and stick a rag over your head cameras. (well maybe not that old).
          sigpic

Comment

lol ... just Googled '1918 in history' to see what was going on in the world and noticed this:

September 3 Allies forced Germans back across Hindenburg Line
            September 4 Jhr Ch Ruys de Beerenbrouck becomes 1st Dutch Catholic premier
            September 4 U.S. troops land in Archangel, Russia, stay 10 months
            September 5 Due to WW I, 15th World Series begins a month early
            September 9 Dutch government of Ruijs de Beerenbrouck forms
            September 10 Players on both sides threaten to strike the World Series unless they are guaranteed $2,500 to the winners and $1,000 each for the losers
            September 11 Boston Red Sox beat Chicago Cubs, 4 games to 2 in 15th World Series
            September 12 During WW I, U.S. forces launch an attack on German-occupied St. Mihiel
            ..was very tempted to paste it in the 'Election fallout' thread and stir some shit about unions, but I will refrain
            Originally posted by JuanGabrielle
            I snuffle some commanders, I boomerang and disport, I go to the despite. Susie Isaacs has a large collection of cheesier amoebas.

Comment

Working...
            X