Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best paper/day to sell a bike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best paper/day to sell a bike?

Where should I advertise to zx10?
    222 Loctite doesn't taste too bad.

Start with the Quokka - it's free after all.
    If you're not getting any love, and want to try somewhere else, I'd go with the Sunday Times.

They are the first two places I'd look for non-dealer bikes, but not neccesarily in any order.

Comment

I always check the autotrader for bikes, then the net for privates. Never looked at the quokka or the sunday times

Comment

quokka, then autotrader (inc online), and PSB of course
        Originally posted by kyliejane
        benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
        Originally posted by harns
        Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

on one of the rides recently there was a bike for sale in jarrahdale.

it was just at the start of kingsbury drive with a for sale sign next to it.
          while i realise it was most likely being sold by a local, it got a lot of looks from all the bikers passing by!!

it had me thinking, what a great place to try and sell a bike! plenty of targeted exposure!

as for paper, i think sunday times readers mart is a first point of call for many people testing the waters. but you can't beat the freeness of quokka for a first try, can you?

Comment

Quokka is for people who can wait and the prices are higher. Sunday times is for people who want to sell.

don't waste money on any other paper.
            Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

So...can't get a sidecar to suit the ZX10?
              Originally posted by Viper
              I'm probably fucking something up.
              FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
              Administrator

Comment

lotsa bike web sites have classifieds......mcn news for example

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Originally posted by arwon View Post
                  don't waste money on any other paper.
                  But Quokka is free :awesome:

Comment

go the quokka!
                    Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

hope sunday times is good for cars cos the Audi is in there next week.

Comment

Sold 2 bikes through BikeSales.com, only costs $30 and that lasts until you cancel it and you can upload up to 5 pictures.

Comment

the SECOND you advertise with the quokka, ST will call you asking you to advertise with them. and the longer you keep it in the quokka, the longer they will call.
                          Originally posted by vk6hgr
                          My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

"today" is the best day to sell.

housemate put off advertising his gpx seriously for about 6 months (only psb and word of mouth).

put it in the quokka on a monday, it was sold by wednesday-thursday.
                            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                            X