Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about buying a used Holden?

Thought this might be of interest..
    I was standing around in Gosnells, whilst the bro-in-law took a ZX9 for a test ride. Over the road from where I was standing, was Gibbons used car lot. To the right of this (heading into Gosnells) is a small car park, where I guess trade ins and stuff are parked through the day. One car was in there at the time. The gates to Gibbons used car lot were open, and both starfire and myself were interested to see a bronze coloured VE Commodore blast out of the used car lot into the car park area, and proceed to do a fairly impressive burn out (complete with a few circles). Shit loads of smoke went across the car lot, then the VE blasted back into the used car lot, tore around to its parking place and parked up.
    A Gibbons employee (young kid) watched the burn out, when the car parked up, he closed the gate as though nothing had happened. As the VE was parked up, I guess a manager stuck his head out to see what was going on. There was still shit loads of smoke around, but the guy ducked back into the main building having said nothing.
    If you are contemplating buying a used car from this place, think again !!!

hehe doesnt sound like anything unusual for Gosnells
    In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

So I hear. Also believe its in style of the dealership in question

Comment

isn't the police station RIGHT next to that place??
        Originally posted by vk6hgr
        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Yes it is, nothing happened from that direction either...

Comment

Is the car park private property? i dont think the cop's can call hoon laws on private property, so i've heard...

Comment

The hooning was stupid, what bothered me was that some poor unsuspecting soul is going to go there, see a nice looking VE, and drive off, having no idea that the staff of Gibbons are abusing the vehicles they are trying to sell.
              I would want to rip his f****** head off if I bought a relatively new used car and found out it had been used like that

Comment

Don't be stupid.... It was a "demonstration"..

Comment

Originally posted by Helrayzer View Post
                  The hooning was stupid, what bothered me was that some poor unsuspecting soul is going to go there, see a nice looking VE, and drive off, having no idea that the staff of Gibbons are abusing the vehicles they are trying to sell.
                  I would want to rip his f****** head off if I bought a relatively new used car and found out it had been used like that

it's a VE - the next buying is prolly going to hoon it anyway (especially in gossie )
                  Originally posted by vk6hgr
                  My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

nah, i got no dramas with this: heres a tip for everyone who buys second hand bogun-mobiles - dickheads thrash them

"oh but its a fleet car" - dickheads thrashed it
                    "one old lady owner" - her dickhead son in law thrashed it (to celebrate shazza's false preggo test)
                    "only three k's on the clock" - all done during a burnout, while a dickhead thrashed it
                    think about it, if there is a commode, and a redlight, and a bike/supra/skyline/whatever...

some dickhead thrashed it.

caveat emptor and c'est la vie.
                    The Twitter

Comment

Oh cmon, the coops dont do burnouts in the police cars
                      In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Originally posted by Scribble View Post
                        Is the car park private property? i dont think the cop's can call hoon laws on private property, so i've heard...
                        It's a public carpark with daily commuters cars parked there while the sales person was doing the donuts.

Comment

Originally posted by nath View Post
                          Don't be stupid.... It was a "demonstration"..
                          what was stupid was that there were commuters cars in the car park within metres of the sales person doing the donuts.

Comment

Nothing odd for Gibbons to be honest

Comment

Should have seen what the Brian Gardner guys used to get up to with the workshop open late....

Comment

Working...
                              X