New speed limit - Guildford Rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New speed limit - Guildford Rd

Guildford Road, just past Peak servo (Bayswater I think) to the Bassendean train station used to be 70k/h, but has now been changed to 60k/h so BE AWARE.

I didn't see a speed camera, but I have no doubt they will get one set up as soon as poss.

damn.. used to be up to the ampol... then bassendeen trainstation now no 70 zone...
    bastids

Comment

Translation: the size of the pineapple just increased by 10km/h.
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

WOT

?

That road is BORING and LONG as it is..

Guess its a little detour down Railway parade to beat all the traffic ..

THUMBSDOWN ((

Comment

Yep, boring is the word for it. It's so bad now! I'm looking for an alternate route to where I have to go. Stuff it.

Comment

Theres a nice route through Ashfield and bassendean i have worked out, very fun with a loverly WIDE 20 Km/h 90 degree in there.

Comment

This section used to be known as the MAD mile :-) ...

Cheeky bastards ..... I hope they have posted the big yellow signs saying new speed limit ahead!!!!

G....

Originally posted by karen View Post
              Guildford Road, just past Peak servo (Bayswater I think) to the Bassendean train station used to be 70k/h, but has now been changed to 60k/h so BE AWARE.

I didn't see a speed camera, but I have no doubt they will get one set up as soon as poss.
              http://www.motorsportpics.net

Comment

They WHAT!

Not happy jan, thats pretty much my road and they go and change the speed limit on it? grrr
                oh well I know all the back roads so Ill just have to stay off guildford rd now between Tonkin Hwy and Bassendean hehe
                In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Speed kills. M'kay?

Comment

Drop five, save lives.

What the fuck does dropping ten do?
                    such comment
                    wow
                    many post

Comment

Makes do-gooder fuckwits drop 15 :|
                      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Well, if they want everyone to drop 5 and save lives, why not legislate that everyone must do 5k's under the speed limits (or change the speed limits themselves).

Whatever happened to taking responsibility for yourself?
                        Guess that went the same way as America.

Comment

Working...
                        X