Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This makes me sick....

Disabled boy attackers walk free | NEWS.com.au

TWO schoolgirls who participated in the prolonged beating of a disabled boy forced to eat faeces laughed and posed for cameras as they left court after escaping a custodial sentence.

The two girls, who cannot be identified, were just 12 years old when they helped attack the 15-year-old boy who has muscular dystrophy on October 3 last year.
    Two males – one who was aged 17 at the time and another who was just 15 – also appeared in court today over the same incident.
    Few details of the attack were read out in the Brisbane District Court, but it was revealed the four assaulted the teenager at a derelict house at Mitchelton in Brisbane's north.
    During the original hearing in the Brisbane Children's Court on October 7 last year, the court was told the girls threw rocks at the boy as he tried to escape.
    The court was told the 17-year-old youth forced the frightened boy to eat faeces while the girls threatened him with a metal pole.
    The children's court was then told the two male youths viciously punched and kicked the teenager.
    The two girls both pleaded guilty today to two counts of common assault.
    The boys both pleaded guilty to two counts of assault occasioning bodily harm, as well as common assault charges.
    All four walked free today, after Judge Milton Griffin SC ruled that non-custodial sentences were appropriate given their age and lack of prior criminal convictions.
    Judge Griffin said, however, that their actions were "cowardice in the extreme".
    The two girls laughed and waved to news cameras as they left the court premises.
    They were each released on a 12-month probation order.
    The two boys each received a two-year probation order, and were ordered to perform 120 hours of community service.
    No convictions were recorded.
    This makes me sick... I can't beleive they walked away smiling.

What they did is wrong.

Here, a judge allowed to young offender's name and photos be released because of their convictions.

And to think the kids in the story above to allowed to go back on the street, and remain anonymous is wrong.

What do you think is a suitable punishment? I think releasing their names and photos would be punishment enough.
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Originally posted by Daise View Post
    What do you think is a suitable punishment?
    Make them eat shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Daise View Post
      I think releasing their names and photos would be punishment enough.
      No but what some people might do to them with that knowledge might jsut about cover it.

12 is old enough to know right from wrong.
      "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
        Make them eat shit.
        I agree with this.

Of course they should be identified. In five years when they still can't get a job in this state and have been constantly verbally and physically abused for their actions, maybe they won't find it so funny.

Comment

You just screw with the disabled like that, there's no honour. Thats just shameful, those lot should be made to do community service or something! Walking free is a joke. Its just another example of this ridiculous unethical and unjust judicial system. I can't wait for the first domino to fall and the whole nation if not world go up in anarchy. It will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Pricey View Post
            I can't wait for the first domino to fall and the whole nation if not world go up in anarchy. It will happen.
            I'm preparing, are you?

Comment

Mate I'm counting the days...

V for vendetta here we come.

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
                I'm preparing, are you?
                NUCLEAR FUCKING WEAPONS

Comment

i hope people recognise them and make up for the lack of punishment they received

17 year old should have 3 years minimum, 12 year olds = why dont we have juvenile correctional boarding schools any more?? getting sent to a school filled with people that would bash you up a lot would make people a lot more respectful of the law imo
                  Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pricey View Post
                    Mate I'm counting the days...

V for vendetta here we come.
                    Can we blow shit up too? With all the music n Guy Fawkes masks?

Remember remember the 5th of November,
                    The gunpowder treason and plot,
                    I know of no reason,
                    Why the gunpowder treason,
                    Should ever be forgot!
                    I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Stormrider View Post
                      i hope people recognise them and make up for the lack of punishment they received

17 year old should have 3 years minimum, 12 year olds = why dont we have juvenile correctional boarding schools any more?? getting sent to a school filled with people that would bash you up a lot would make people a lot more respectful of the law imo
                      The theory is the if you take little criminals and force them to be with other little criminals then you just end up with even bigger little criminals.

Instead you put them back with their parents, who have obviously done a sterling job of raising their little darlings.

*sigh*

+1 for making them eat shit
                      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                        Make them eat shit.
                        I'd crap on em for u
                        * I take no responsibility for my posts! The lil man in my head makes me type it... ^_^

Comment

Kids are stupid. The media has probably sensationalized this story right up.
                          This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Stratos View Post
                            Can we blow shit up too? With all the music n Guy Fawkes masks?
                            The only way to fly.

Comment

thats just wrong regardless of age.... what the hell did those parents teach there kids..I think the parents need to eat shit for not teaching there children that regardless disability, colour, age or gender that we all deserve basic respect and human dignity. I think there punishment should be 5 years comunity service in a disability home,, bathing and changing nappys for the disadvantaged. Lets just hope when they grow up and have a child its not challenged and someone just like them does the same to them.

what goes around comes around.......

NOT ONLY BOYS HAVE KICK ASS TOYS

Comment

Working...
                              X