look out he is back !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look out he is back !!

Well ladies n gents it was around 5months ago i buggered off to cairns and now im back
    Cairns in a nice place n all that jazz but not the place for me thats for damn sure.

Either way im back in town and can't wait to get back out there on some rides (more than i used to hopefully depending on where i get a job) and especially to some events. All i need now is for my bike to arrive dammit stupid trucks taking 2 weeks to arrive here

either way, should see some of you soonish or laterish

shit it feels good to be home
    Simmo
    ill tell u whats not funny, killing strippers, strippers are people too, naked people who may be willing to pleasure you for a price you can negotiate later behind a curtin in the VIP room. besides there is no need to kill them, cos most are already dead inside... -Peter Griffin-

Welcome back.....err who are you again?

Comment

^ Oor man way to shut the guy down. lol

Glad to hear your back home Simmo! Now gawn onyerbike!

P.S. WTF is that smiley doing?

Comment

heh, i havent really been on here in like ages being over in cairns really just made me annoyed and miss home more when i logged on so i stopped for like 5months

now i wish i could get on my bike stupid transit
        ill tell u whats not funny, killing strippers, strippers are people too, naked people who may be willing to pleasure you for a price you can negotiate later behind a curtin in the VIP room. besides there is no need to kill them, cos most are already dead inside... -Peter Griffin-

Comment

welcoem (back) Big Simmo...nice to see that avatar again
          Originally posted by Viper
          I'm probably fucking something up.
          FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
          Administrator

Comment

Working...
          X