Shitting in G's Backyard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shitting in G's Backyard.

G’s Pizza is the Mecca of PSB food and always go out of their way to accommodate PSB riders when they need a feed even on their busiest nights.

Unfortunately, last Friday night, a rider or two decided it would be a good idea to bust a few wheelies back and forth in front of his shop for prosperity.

In case you are not aware, this is G’s place of business and these actions bring unwanted heat to his shop, make his other patrons uncomfortable and make his neighbours pissed off.

The rider who did this, namely a road/trail who I understand later came a cropper, is not welcome back.

As for everyone else, please, respect the G and do the righty when visiting his shop and he will continue to extend his hospitality to all bike riders.

Remember the number one rule: Don’t shit in your own back yard.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Sorry to hear of this event. Always the small few who end up spoiling things for everyone else. :cry:

I rode past for the first time late saturday arvo (recognised by the photos posted here) and noticed the bike lineup. Not sure if it was anyone from PSB, but looks like a fantastic place to sit and eat pizza and chat. (especially if the pizza is a good as everyone keeps saying!) Can't wait for the next pizza run - I will ensure I am free that night!! - and hopefully I can start putting a few faces to avatars.

Comment

fucken dirt bandits.....
      ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

There's always someone. :oops:

Comment

Afer seeing him depart from G's I'm not suprised he binned it. I'm glad I didn't end up going on that ride, as a beginner it's rather daunting having someone do crazy shit near or around you :twisted:

Comment

I think enuf said. The person/persons responsible know who they are and what they did.
            If you can... you MUST!

Comment

you can do wheelies on a road/trail?

Comment

:oops: well seeing that im the one reponsible for inviting the one mentioned and personaly noting his lack of concideration for G and his patrons i apoligise for his actions personaly.

i fully suport the unwelcome note and it has been passed on!

i wasnt suprised myself when i got "the call" and im sorry to all involved.

spewin i am :evil:

Gonz.

Comment

wasn't me :roll:
                  i think who ever was, he suppos to abolgais((this word is hard :evil: how to spell it :x )) even if they didn't forgave him and he is not welcome again but still i think he must do that.
                  we never sleep
                  24 hours a day
                  7 days a week

Comment

:oops: well seeing that im the one reponsible for inviting the one mentioned and personaly noting his lack of concideration for G and his patrons i apoligise for his actions personaly.

i fully suport the unwelcome note and it has been passed on!

i wasnt suprised myself when i got \"the call\" and im sorry to all involved.

spewin i am :evil:  

Gonz.
                    It's never any good when someone lets you down :oops: You can not take the wrap for other peoples decisions 8)

Comment

It's never any good when someone lets you down :oops: You can not take the wrap for other peoples decisions   8)
                      yeh i know dude, but the fucker cant get on here to do it himself cause he dont have a computer and lives miles away from here!

and it is crapolla when a mate lets you down, but he's ego is damaged and he has said that what he was doing that whole night was stupid, and that he is sorry to all involved and wanted to thank all who stopped to help him.

to be honest it was a real "shoes" night out for him, all i can say gees its soooo expensive to be a "shoes" wearera

Comment

Shoes got in the way of the rear brake by the sounds of it.
                        Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

SHOES is right.
                          Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

And in the next non stop block of non stop rock
                            Deej Young MC,
                            keeping the 90's alive right here at PSB,
                            "bustin" wheelies !
                            222 Loctite doesn't taste too bad.

Comment

Re: Shitting in G's Backyard.

G’s Pizza is the Mecca of PSB food and always go out of their way to accommodate PSB riders when they need a feed even on their busiest nights.

Unfortunately, last Friday night, a rider or two decided it would be a good idea to bust a few wheelies back and forth in front of his shop for prosperity.

In case you are not aware, this is G’s place of business and these actions bring unwanted heat to his shop, make his other patrons uncomfortable and make his neighbours pissed off.

The rider who did this, namely a road/trail who I understand later came a cropper, is not welcome back.

As for everyone else, please, respect the G and do the righty when visiting his shop and he will continue to extend his hospitality to all bike riders.

Remember the number one rule: Don’t shit in your own back yard.

words of wisdom,don't shit in your back yard :!:

Comment

Working...
                              X