Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming soon to a radio station near you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming soon to a radio station near you...

I recorded my first (and probably only) radio commercial today. Great fun! Keep an ear out on 94.5 and 96.1 in the mornings and afternoons over the next few weeks! It's an ad for ECU.
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Voice over? BWAHAHAHAH.....

Nah gluck to ya. I know a couple that do heaps of that shit. They've been doing it for years so thye must like it.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

congrats mate!
      Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
        Voice over? BWAHAHAHAH.....

Nah gluck to ya. I know a couple that do heaps of that shit. They've been doing it for years so thye must like it.
        I can see why - great fun, and the whizzbangery is pretty amazing!
        "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by cowgirl View Post
          congrats mate!
          Ta muchly! You can do one for UWA now.

Comment

kewl. what agency n what rec studio was it??

Comment

audiocliporban!
              Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Originally posted by nipPlesticker View Post
                kewl. what agency n what rec studio was it??
                303 and Double-G

Comment

Originally posted by Sventek View Post
                  Ta muchly! You can do one for UWA now.

siiif
                  Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Ahhh, Johns soothing voice coming over the air waves.

Good stuff mate. Dont forget royaltys are due after one year!
                    07 MV F41000R
                    09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
                    07 CBR 600RR trackbike
                    sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X