Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motorcyles sexist? Math does not add up..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcyles sexist? Math does not add up..

i just read the following article and am intrigued to know how the 'motorcycle examples' were sexist...

Women do hard yards ... again | NEWS.com.au

weird.

Originally posted by millsy View Post
    i just read the following article and am intrigued to know how the 'motorcycle examples' were sexist...
    Well duh. Because girls don't like motorbikes!
    "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

cause the retarded bitch needed to find something to complain about...... physics is physics, deal with it.....

Comment

Whole "article" is filler, written by an incompetent journalist who had no facts, no story and no plan, about a dyke who DOESN'T ride bikes... wonder why no one put their name to this shit?
        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

I'm with you thro. I read it twice, and still have no idea what the point of that story is.

PS. Ice: if girls don't like motorbikes, but you do, what does that make you?
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

a lesbian?
            If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Stories like this detract from the real sexism against women that is in society. The journalist seems to imply that Gillard isn't treasurer because she's a woman. It probably has more to do with the fact that she couldn't pass year 11 physics.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                Stories like this detract from the real sexism against women that is in society. The journalist seems to imply that Gillard isn't treasurer because she's a woman. It probably has more to do with the fact that she couldn't pass year 11 physics.
                If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

lol I submitted it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok Julia, please point to this picture and show the courtroom where the motorbike touched you...

That is all I found interesting in that shite
                    Designed by a Genius.
                    Built by Craftsmen.
                    Ridden by a TWAT!

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                      PS. Ice: if girls don't like motorbikes, but you do, what does that make you?
                      Oh I don't like motorbikes - I'm just in it for the men.

Originally posted by semi View Post
                      a lesbian?
                      Wait - lesbians aren't girls? Did I miss a memo?
                      "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

easy to understand why, the question was pretty much this:
                        Jerry picked up his date Bindy on his his new motor bike, the restaurant was 8km away.
                        2 minutes into the journey Bindy told jerry that if he stopped riding so fast for the other half of the trip she would give him a blow job.
                        How fast had Jerry been travelling on average?

its simple, she didnt like the idea of a guy liking speed more than a gal...
                        Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

120km/h to get half-way in 2 minutes
                          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

i didnt work it out when writing it up... but wow, mental guesstmation ftw
                            Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Working...
                            X