Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clowns Shoes 2007 VOTING BOOTHS ARE OPEN!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clowns Shoes 2007 VOTING BOOTHS ARE OPEN!

Well the voting booths are open. Please place your mark next to whom you think is the deserved winner of the illustrious PSB Clown Shoes Award 2007.

We have a LOT of nominees this year, take the time to consider your choice.

To review the nominations and discription of events again, visit the nomination thread here : http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...e-7-dec-45986/

MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT!

[spoken really fast]
    Spoken by Klink
    Authorised by PSB Staff for PSB.com
    [/spoken really fast]
    Barfridge
    5.97%
    Bendito
    0.00%
    Bigtim
    2.99%
    Davey
    2.99%
    Dingo
    4.48%
    DRKSIDE
    2.24%
    DTM
    1.49%
    FastRhino
    7.46%
    Foolishboy
    0.75%
    Fooze
    1.49%
    Jedi
    15.67%
    Jon Childs
    3.73%
    Megs
    3.73%
    Mirkz
    2.24%
    Rich (S4R)
    0.00%
    Rooster
    27.61%
    RZ350
    0.75%
    Savi2k
    2.24%
    Semi
    13.43%
    Straye01
    0.75%
    XSorXpire
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

If you can... you MUST!

Shouldn't you hide the results??????
    2006 Yamaha R1SP;
    In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
    Amen, brother. Amen.
    My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

What results?
      My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
      Motorcycle Panel & Paint
      Q-Zar Fremantle
      Rated-R Parts
      PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
      Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
      CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
      Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

hehe, im not in there FTW
        i been a good girl this year!
        Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Haha I don't have a bike yet, maybe I'll make the nominations for 2008
          Designed by a Genius.
          Built by Craftsmen.
          Ridden by a TWAT!

Comment

Can we have the reasons they are nominated in here?
            Cant be arsed sifting through the thread

Comment

Originally posted by KiM View Post
              Can we have the reasons they are nominated in here?
              Cant be arsed sifting through the thread
              Nor can i, can you sift through them and post them here?

Cheers
              My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
              Motorcycle Panel & Paint
              Q-Zar Fremantle
              Rated-R Parts
              PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
              Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
              CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
              Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

I might later if I can figure out the reason they are being nominated

there are numerous reasons for some people so it is some what unclear

Comment

Ok, for the lazy people, here is a little digest of the nominations:

Barfridge - heroically throwing himself in the path of a falling, priceless one of a kind Ducati, and not quite failing, resulting in only very minor damage (hey, I'm writing this shit, I can tell it any way I like )

Bendito - for crashing on such an easy corner after making it through the part of the road that was wet, crashed on the dry road probably about a k from the end of a 40km twisty road
                  AND
                  On a Jules Ride Ride Ride one weekday Ben decided to come along to be one of the two sacrifical 250's. Well I won't go into full details but he found out that when things even look like getting warm, litre bikes fuck off real fast. Thats all cool. His nom is for getting off a popular road up bullsbrook way and instead of turning left back to Perth he decided to go to Gero.

Bigtim - BigTim for how he earnt the nickname '24 hour Tim'. He's flipped his bike in a wheelie, and a stoppie (the day before the MAD ride).
                  He's actually flipped 2 stoppies, (so that makes it 3 12 oclocks) but one was due to someone cutting him off, not showboating.

Davey - for getting new tyres on the gixxer a week after getting bike back from repairs after the mirkz incident - and throwing it down the road cos I thought "hey I'll try out these ACE pilot powers on this sweeping left! huzzah!"

Dingo - Dingo for binning it on a "Jim's learner ride". Hung it too far over the curb on a roundabout, caught his peg on said curb which lifted the arse end and spun him around, resulted in Ice taking evasive action and a nice 4wd actually paying attention to the road and not running both of them over.
                  AND
                  making a dent
                  AND
                  for doing a skid on some wet grass on *not his* bike at a 21st with balloons tied to it
                  AND
                  Also for killing his pride and joy on O'Brians

DRKSIDE - for flipping his shit at Hornet’s 30th. After hacking his headlights and instrument cluster to bits to get the tilt sensor, he went for a ride to test it, only to find it was mounted the wrong way when it cut out not when the bike falls over, but in the middle of a wheelie. The ensuing crash landing from quite a height was enough to throw him off the bike.
                  AND
                  for towing his newly larger sproketed stuntor to the polar opposite of Perth from Scabs (much to the impending excitement of the WCS boys), only to leave his bike key at home.

DTM - For snapping his swing arm and almost himself in one of the most violent crashes of the year

Fastrhino - for reversing over his own bike in a work ute. As per this admission: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f14/oh-no-46188/

Foolishboy - for crashing his cbr1000rr trying to keep up with bex on her gpx250
                  AND
                  then..crashing his newly fixed bike a week after he got it back and ruining his new, not even a week old helmet.

Fooze - for a certain incident on a postie bike during Cowgirl's scooter run #2, almost ending up under a 4WD

Jedi - for trying to use araldite to glue a bolt back together that he snapped off, with the other half still stuck in the hole.
                  AND
                  for trying to do skids on the grass on his GPX and dropping it......again
                  AND
                  for getting lost on a learner newbie ride down through Serpentine and ending up in Toodyay.
                  AND
                  Who else has crashed 11 times this year? Twice at over 100km/hr?
                  AND
                  crashing/dropping 5-6 times on a scooter run

Jon Childs - for riding his Viffer into a bridge. In broad daylight.

Megs - for her very early initiation into a FNR by following fearlessly into the Perth GP circuit and promptly launching her 250 at the inside kerb separating oncoming traffic just near the Perth Convention Centre, gaining considerable air, landing it on the correct side and flying back across in front of Hornet, who had to nearly stoppie his bike to avoid her

Mirkz - for bailing on The Windsor with Hornet during a night of drama and lowsiding at the set of lights that are also famous for claiming a Ferrari. Then, after being told that he should make it home OK with a small hole in his engine cover but to take it easy around corners because of the oil, promptly took off at Mach 5 down the freeway leaving a vapour trail of oil all over every car he passed and JME’s new Repsol replica and Hornet’s GSXR. Apparently take it easy around corners means flog it in a straight line.
                  AND
                  lowsiding around a corner at relatively slow speed on his hyo, which sent Davey grabbing the front brake too hard in an effort to not run him over, and caused Davey a broken colalrbone

Rich (S4R) - for the same night that Pete hit the other bike and we all parked up to do some make-shift repairs. Rich decides to take off at warp speed through a carpark but failed to see a HUGE speed hump in front of him. The resulting air and the kick from the rear suspension was almost enough to send him over the front of the bike.

Rooster -

RZ350 - Beer festival - minibikes - wheelies - trip to hospital - out of action for months with dodgy knee
                  Feel the powah!
                  the "I'm OK!!" leap up with a triumphant fist in the air
                  *snap* oh, maybe I'm not ok
                  guys...the beer isn't working. I think I need to go to the hospital

Savi2k - The man who loves gravel in a very special way. The man whose propensity for shattering bones is enough to make Quentin wince. The man whose philosophy on bikes is, "if it ain't broke, hurry up and crash it ya wuss". The man whose disdain for low grip surfaces, roundabouts, kerbs, footpaths, driveways and grass verbs makes grown men cry out in alarm.
                  And above all, the man who waited until he LEFT Barbagallo, before crashing, just so he was eligible for this award.

Semi - crashing his bike 3 times in 2 months including going over the handle bars twice
                  and for this.... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIrD50sVsZM]YouTube - semi super squid[/ame]
                  AND
                  and I think <cough> it was 4 times, after the roasting he got for looping it whilst splitting he neglected to tell us when he did it AGAIN just after he got it back from repairs

Straye01 - for apparently having no luck whatsoever on a bike and flipping his Fireblade trying to stop, yet again while attempting to avoid an accident. Also for getting new tyres at Tyres for Bikes, next to Cheers, then hanging around and having one (or more?) and possibly forgetting said tyres were new and spinning it up and losing it not 400m away.

XSorXpire - for forgetting his mum's birthday (?)
                  For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                  For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post

Semi - crashing his bike 3 times in 2 months including going over the handle bars twice
                    and for this.... YouTube - semi super squid
                    AND
                    and I think <cough> it was 4 times, after the roasting he got for looping it whilst splitting he neglected to tell us when he did it AGAIN just after he got it back from repairs
                    for the record it was only 3 times. capt starfish had a misunderstanding
                    Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Megs also has dumped the 750 a couple of times that we know of. Once whilst leaving the carpark at Scarbs for a garden party. Once just before her test.
                      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Don't even count the number of times Bumblebee has fallen over...all at stationary or walking pace speed...

Comment

Didn't we miss one or 2?
                          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

I have more incriminating photos to post.

But to protect the guilty/innocent, I shall wait for 24 hours for the guilty/innocent to plead for me not to post.
                            Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

how boring bunyack
                              POST THEM!

Comment

Working...
                              X