PSB car dealers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSB car dealers?

I'm in a dilemma - i want to get rid of my 4x4 ute and go back to a normal 4x4 (Prado, Disco or Pajero) or relive my hoon-ish past and get a HSV.

so, anyone work at either a HSV, Toyota, Landrover or Mitsubishi shop?

want to shop around, get trade in figures and take some cars for drives.

I can help you out on a mitsubishi. Might I suggest an EVO IX with the X right round the corner I think you might pick up a good deal on one, and these are the 6 speed manual not like the X which is going to be a 5 speed (6 speed is saved for the tiptronic auto)
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Thanks. I've already narrowed my car choices down to:

Toyota Prado 3L T/D Auto
      Mitsubishi Pajero VRX 3.2L T/D
      L/Rover Discovery3 SE V6
      or
      HSV VE Clubsport R8 6sp Auto

Comment

sweet... but do me a favour and DO NOT buy a landrover. please, unless you like to burn money in a severe fashion. the others are all ok though.
        benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Mitsubishi is having major issues with there new model diesel auto pajero's. The DPF diesel particulate filter keeps blocking and causing the car to go into limp home mode. They have said a fix is coming but be aware. This is the sole reason why a short wheel base deisel Pajero is not in my garage yet.
          This only refers to diesel in auto guise on the NS pajero's

See pajero forums a good read.

External Link

Comment

Originally posted by kwakas View Post
            sweet... but do me a favour and DO NOT buy a landrover. please, unless you like to burn money in a severe fashion. the others are all ok though.
            i used to have a Discovery. i'm still repairing the hole in my wallet.
            however it kicked ass off-road, better than any other 4x4 i've had.
            plus i like the look of them.

Comment

Although I don't sell them the Toyota Prado I believe is THE BEST 4x4 to buy. If I were in the market I woulnd't even think twice.... well perhaps I'd get the new 200 series cruiser. But Prado's are mint, especially with the new(ish) commonrail diesel they're using. If this is what you want gimmie a hoy and I can organise it for you through a few people I know.

for holdens I think Biker-Babe sells them.

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

don't think holden salespeople have any say/help on HSV as worked as separate sections.

I love the prado and basically that's my choice. the HSV or the Prado.
                i have included the others just to get a broad comparison.

Comment

If you want a realy tidy price on either give me a hoy once you're ready to move. A good mate of mine is an independent fleet dealer but does lots of favours. All above board, just means you pay less than going direct to the dealer.
                  In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                  Its the little things that make the difference
                  Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                  If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
                    A good mate of mine is an independent wanker but fucks over a lot of dealers and customers. just means you pay him a commission that he charges the dealer so it ends up costing you more. Then when the shit hits the fan handballs the problems back to the dealer.
                    Sounds like a good bloke

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Cynical fuck arent ya.

Having personally bought 3 cars through him and getting a better price every time than going through any dealer I beg to disagree.

Certainly doesnt cost more.
                      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

me has ABN, so hoping for fleet discounts.

Comment

hehehe, yes I am.

But yeah, those fleet company's sure you can get a better price. But at the end of the day they send quotes out to the dealers and usually cost in between $250 and $500 commission for themselves which gets added onto the price and passed onto the customer. IF you were to spend the time with the dealer, expecially considering that is where you will test drive the car, you should at least give them a shot. Best way to get a good price is through offer and acceptance. Demanding a best price will get you no where as it means nothing until you're ready to put pen to paper. until then it's an IF.

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brougham View Post
                            me has ABN, so hoping for fleet discounts.

cool, that should help a bit depending on the manufacturer. also salary sacrificing will work, or if you work for (ie contract etc) a larger company with over 10 vehicles and they can provide you with a letter saying the vehicle is X% business use. Heaps of ways around it.

Like I said, if you need a hand (on any brand of car) let me know and even if you don't buy off me or someone I know I'll help you out.

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Been there done that & still came out on top every time. Been in sales long enough to know how the games played

Oh and you'll get fleet discount no worries through this guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X