WTF? Concert rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF? Concert rules

I just got our tickets for John Butler Trio in Denmark in January, and on the back one of the conditions of entry is:

Hard containers and other potentially dangerous items will not be allowed into the event. This may include but is not limited to such items as large water containers, hard lunch boxes, pineapples, boats, spears, crocodiles, dangerous adornments, glass and other items deemed dangerous by event management and crowd control. Small amounts of soft-packed food and empty soft plastic water bottles up to 600ml in size may be permitted. These policies are not to rip you off, they are to minimise harm from alcohol and rugs and to minimise potential for projectile injuries, cuts, bruises, trip hazards and crocodile attacks.
    no pineapples!

now, who the hell takes a crocodile into a concert???? there must've been one happen for them to specifically word it to prevent crocodile attacks!! WTF!

Comment

lol.

maybe the damn hippie band's organiser was smoking their weed when they wrote the conditions....

Comment

It doesn't mention bricks.

Please take a brick and belt him viciously with it.
        such comment
        wow
        many post

Comment

I want to know what issues alcohol and rugs could possibly cause.

Comment

friction burns on the knees of young sluts?

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
              Knee burns dude. Ouch.

**edit: Beaten? No fucking way!
              such comment
              wow
              many post

Comment

More rugrats to annoy you in Subway.
                To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid.

Originally posted by PSB Forum Software
                Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.

Comment

Someone might have the slightest chance of enjoying themselves...

Comment

Does it say anything about bringing your girlfriend..as she could be quite a weapon if she sat on someone..
                    Last edited by OILRIGGER; 22-12-2007, 09:40 PM.

Comment

I believe rolls are permitted.

Comment

Have you ever seen how high 10 drunk dudes with a rug can launch another drunk dude in the air.

Comment

Is the concert run by heatseeker? They do something funny on the back of all their big gig tickets. Sloany likes to add humor to his gigs......

BIGFELLA

Comment

yeah, it is heatseeker. i figured it'd be for a laugh.

although i'm looking on ebay for a crocodile to take...

Comment

That's fuggin discrimination against crocodiles. If they pay for their tickets they should be allowed in like everyone.
                              Raise your finger to fear and live in a moment of sublime horror.
                              Ice Cruiser the daughter of a 1950's Hoon Stunta!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X