X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"legal system - $$$$$$"
    Originally posted by shane1 View Post
    Yep we should support that.
    Don't get me wrong here, I'm in no way suggesting that the Indonesian legal system is any more or less flawed than our own. However, these people have been convicted by the Indonesian system and any attempt by Australia to interfere in that system should and ultimately will fail.

Comment

You spin me right round, baby
      Right round like a record, baby
      Right round round round
      Is this argument going to change one single point of view?
      Is there any point to this argument?
      Why don't you go argue religion or homosexual adoption, it'll be more productive
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

We can do both!

Is there any difference in calling a teddy bear Mohamed to calling a boxer Mohamed? What if your son was named Mohamed and he turned out gay, would that be an insult to the prophet and if that happened to an English woman in Sudan, should we give a shit?
        This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
          Is this argument going to change one single point of view?
          Probably not, but is that the point?

Is there any point to this argument?
          I don't agree that it's an argument.

Why don't you go argue religion or homosexual adoption, it'll be more productive
          So if they were religous, homosexual adopting drug smugglers found guilty and sentenced to death by a legal system in a foreign nation that would change my viewpoint? No.

Comment

Goddamn religious queers.

Comment

I reckon we need more women in the preisthood, especially the sluts from Rockingham. Anything to stop them breeding has to be a good thing.
              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Nothing will make a rockingham chick close its legs.

Even if it could, if you chucked a dollar at it, its legs would prise themselves appart quicker than a chinamans fart clears a room.
                In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                Its the little things that make the difference
                Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

I reckon we need more women in the preisthood, especially the sluts from Rockingham. Anything to stop them breeding has to be a good thing.
                  Originally posted by Aphex View Post
                  Nothing will make a rockingham chick close its legs.
                  Even if it could, if you chucked a dollar at it, its legs would prise themselves appart quicker than a chinamans fart clears a room.

Comment

Originally posted by Brougham View Post
                    because my taxes pay for your actions (i.e. hospitals, morgue, etc)
                    Yeah, those fucking bike hoons that get killed shouldn't be treated either. Dangerous passtime that shit.

Originally posted by lee View Post
                    Zero tolerance policies are flawed, look how well it's working for the road toll.
                    So fucking gay for Lee right now.
                    such comment
                    wow
                    many post

Comment

Pulls up deckchair, and beverages , this will turn to shyte!

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                        Drug Dealers don't make people buy drugs, they don't even make people take drugs for the first time, they only offer, someone has to want them before addiction to try it don't they, nobody wakes up addicted to crack.

Drug dealers sell freedom of choice. Thankyouverymuch.

Conversely, I *don't* do, or deal drugs, and have known about the death penalty for doing that shit in bali and other countries in that region since the age of about 8 or 9.

If you're flying into a foreign country, its your responsibility to comply with their laws. I'm quite sure they knew exactly what they were doing and the risks involved, and CHOSE to do so.

Fuck em.
                        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                          All violent crime associated with drugs would end if you take one of two options.

First: Decriminlise
                          Second: Remove all drugs everywhere along their manufacturing equipment and seeds as well as any knowledge or experience in the creation, growth or otherwise fabrication of narcotics.
                          For your first solution to be true we'd have to assume that no one has ever committed a crime to either directly obtain, or to obtain the money required to purchase tobacco or alcohol. Then there are the crimes that occur during the use of said already legal substances.

Given your second option is entirely unfeasible as it'd require policing the entire world anyway, why not just suggest a Gattaca style approach and genetically profile children from birth so as to ascertain whether or not they'd potentially inherit addictive tendancies so we could then decide how many more speed cameras we would need to deal with this problem. I guess there are other things that could be done with this information, but they'd be too costly and wouldn't have the sheer life saving capacity of more speed cameras.

In all honesty I'm not a fan of the death penalty for drug dealers/smugglers, given the trade is known not only for willing participants but also for people to be asked to carry items containing these substances. There's also the possibility that the person did absolutely nothing wrong, only to have their luggage forced open (like a padlock could stop anyone) and had drugs put in to their luggage either so that someone on the other end could pick the offending substances up without the carrier ever knowing about it or to use them as a decoy...

Comment

I don't support the death penalty in the Australian system, yet alone the far less just Indonesian legal system.

I don't like Rudd but I'm glad he is prepared to cop a bit of political flack for something he beleives in.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X