Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope he gets his gear back...

best of craigslist : To the Drunk Hottie who fell off my motorcycle
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

pub security cameras + report theivery to police

Sventek, where did your sig come from? funny

Comment

It's apparently from a really old Honda rider's manual - but something got lost in the translation. Here's the rest:

Japanese Motorcycling Rules:

1. At the rise of the hand of the policeman, stop rapidly. Do not pass him by or disrespect him.

2. When a passenger of the foot moves in sight, tootle the horn trumpet melodiously to him at first. If he still obstacles your passage, tootle him with vigor and express by word of mouth the warning, "Hi, hi."

3. Beware of the wandering horse that he shall not take fright as you pass him. Do not explode the exhaust box at him.

4. Give big space to festive dog that makes sport in road.

5. Press the brake foot as you roll around corners, and save the collapse and tieup.

6. Go soothingly on the grease mud, for therein lurks the evil skid demon.
      "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Sventek View Post
        6. Go soothingly on the grease mud, for therein lurks the evil skid demon.
        Originally posted by Ryanoceros
        How many bikes can you buy today that have an otto cycle motor?

Comment

thats hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Sventek View Post
            3. Beware of the wandering horse that he shall not take fright as you pass him. Do not explode the exhaust box at him.
            But exploding exhaust boxes is fun!
            I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Working...
            X