RC Hiluxes Pull Real Hilux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC Hiluxes Pull Real Hilux

[ame=http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=DYu3y4YQyUc&feature=related]YouTube - 14 Tamiya Hiluxs pull a real Toyota Hilux[/ame]
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

thats pretty crazy.
    old hilux tho

Comment

so if they're 1/10 scale models.... but there's 14 of them...... =1.4!!!! :O

madness

(im joking btw)
      Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Yeah i know. Im still trying to figure out how they come up with model scaling.
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        Its the little things that make the difference
        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Mini axle-tramp - how cute!

Comment

Them things are rare now (unless Tamiya re-released em). I'm suprised the owners had them out of the box, bot probably kicking themselves now for 'loss of value'

ps: I am a dorky rc nut!!!!
            Last edited by shortSteve; 15-12-2007, 06:08 AM. Reason: coz i not very bright
            yes, i am ignorant
            yes, i am a prick
            no, i don't care
            you make me sick

Comment

Working...
            X