Last night wasn't it loud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night wasn't it loud

As I wasn't able to leave the house last night I was stuck working on crap for tomorrow, but only spent a few minutes out doors to get a photo. Great night for storm chasers.

Here is a photo, nothing that great. I wonder if anyone else was out in the wet? I'm sure many would have been.

Even early hours of the morining the thunder was loud last nite down south here in Freo....

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

Would have been a great night for the Deaf Community.

*grumpy bitch with 2 hours sleep*
      222 Loctite doesn't taste too bad.

Comment

Whurd, windows shaking etc. It sounded fantastic, love thunder/lightning... If it wasnt so full-on I'd have been pissed off about being woken up
        Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

I love thunder & lightning... it woke me up, and i went and stood on the back verandah to watch it !
          Pity we didn't get more....
          Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

Wot thunder / lightning?? :?

It rained down here... :roll:
            Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

I agree - I was up at 2 to watch it. (couldnt sleep with the humidity and the G/F feels cold at anything below 30 degrees! :shock: )

Wasnt too bad from what I could see, but suspect it was better elsewhere (or in the other directions apart from wembley facing east) Would have liked more of a show. ...and a tin roof to be under!

Comment

Riding home last night there was a good light show at about 11pm
                HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

Yeh, that pic was taken at almost 1am, damn it looks like the sun is just going down

Comment

I usually sleep through storms like that but the g/f kept jumping every time the thunder cracked.. grrr
                    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

I was fortunate enuf to be on the R1 at 1am when the fucking skys opened.

Dragins and a Summer Alpine Stars jacket dont help much, for the record.

I poored the water out of my boots and jacket pockets when I got home.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I was fortunate enuf to be on the R1 at 1am when the fucking skys opened.

Dragins and a Summer Alpine Stars jacket dont help much, for the record.

I poored the water out of my boots and jacket pockets when I got home.
                        i was also out at 1am this morning on the honda. i had a feeling it would piss so i was wearing full leathers. Still got soaked. boots were full of water also I was sitiing in south perth along the river watching the light show and it started just as i was leaving.

Klinky thats 1 a piece man. all though it was heavier last night than the day i saw u looking like a drowned rat

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Yeh, that pic was taken at almost 1am, damn it looks like the sun is just going down  
                          Nice pic DJN......what camera are you using??
                          ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

nice neighbourhood there Dj... what racket you got going on?

Comment

nice pic dj

Comment

Working...
                              X