Tattoos are SO last year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoos are SO last year...

But I don't think I'd ever have this done!

Warning! Not for the faint of heart!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S4pSe9Cs6E"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

scarification can get some great results but if you don't scar well or suffer from bad keloid(sp?) scarring then I wouldn't recommend it

Comment

That looked fucking nasty. The first bit was ok, but when the tweezer's and fluro pink flesh came out i felt squemish. Any more with finished results?

Comment

fresh cut

healed

Comment

dayum i just sat for 4 hours gettin tattooed.. dunno which would hurt more. Probably this.

Comment

^^^Picsorban.

Comment

coming!

on second thought this shit would hurt a lot more.

Comment

What a softcock.
                At my age any scars whether burns or cuts are now showing up on my old skin from yaers of abuse as a mechanic.
                I just jump up on the barby grill for the same effect these days and or stanley knives seem to work well
                LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
                LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
                shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

Comment

I am very keen to try it..............i have a brand............

BIGFELLA

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
                    fresh cut

healed
                    WOW. I have to say that looks like a whole world of pain. But daym....the end result looks awesome I reckon. Not for me though.....im to much of a pussy. I'll stick to tattooing.
                    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Got these in an email the other day:

"At the start of the season, you can’t win the championship in the first round, but you can lose it.” - Travis Pastrana

"If your mind can conceive it then
                      your hands can achieve it"- Nigel Petrie (Engineeredtoslide.com)

Comment

there's a pic of that one all healed up floating around somewhere Mattis. looks mint. very subtle surprisingly.

also nice brand bigfella. Marc's work? I'm considering getting him to do some traditional tattoo work.

Comment

`Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Screw that most stupid thing I've ever seen. Emo art BBWWWAAAAA

Comment

to be honest that chick looked pretty good in the end photo. its different but impressive.
                              (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Working...
                              X