possibly the shittest toy ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possibly the shittest toy ever

my fiance bought me a Homersapien. It's the Robosapien toy, homer simpson style. It's official merchandise. It is also possibly the shittest toy ever.

It's a huge heavy arsed robot wannabe that makes noises and supposedly has fluid movement.

The worst part I think is the terrible Homer Simpson voice they put on there. It sounds nothing like Homer and the quotes he says aren't from any Simpsons episode I have ever watched.
    He says "DOH" whenever he can't do an action. Either because you are pressing the wrong button or something is blocking his way. So as you can imagine, he says it often. He doesn't say the Homer "DOH"... rather more of a "DOO". It's just plain f*(ked.

Guess what the best bit is??? You can't turn the bloody sound off. And it is loud!

He can't walk properly and he can't turn properly. He can pick stuff up as long as it is positioned in exactly the right spot next to his foot. The only way to do this is to position it by hand about 3cm from the robots claw. Wow....pretty impressive.
    When you press turn left.......he turns right. Top class manufacturing and quality control.

I think one day I will see how far he can walk himself through a tunnel of fire before he fails. I think that would be about the most entertainment I could get from it.

Actually....since my fiance bought it for me... I actually have to pretend I like the damn thing until she forgets about it. Thankfully even she thought it was crap.

There you have it folks, avoid this piece of rubbish at all costs
    im a holding, stroking, loving machine...also spanking

Your fiance buys you toys

Comment

Originally posted by Scoundrel View Post
      Your fiance buys you toys
      well its because i have a few collectable type things. well i think they are anyway. i have figurines from Aliens. I have Kaneda's bike from Akira. I have a Gender Bender toy from Futurama and a Kif Kroker bendy toy. I have a few other Futurama type things as well.

i dont have any toys that i play with so im not quite sure why she got me this.
      im a holding, stroking, loving machine...also spanking

Comment

Originally posted by Dyno View Post
        So you don't feel left out when she takes her battery powered toys out. Although they probably don't make any noises.......I'm sure she'll try to compensate for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyno View Post
          well its because i have a few collectable type things. well i think they are anyway. i have figurines from Aliens. I have Kaneda's bike from Akira. I have a Gender Bender toy from Futurama and a Kif Kroker bendy toy. I have a few other Futurama type things as well.

Sounds like a 40 year old virgin remake
          any chance of a pic of the beastie
          I hate homer maybe i could use one as a door stopa
          LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
          LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
          shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

Comment

Maybe because it's not a honda?

Comment

Was there any occasion for buying you a lame toy?

Comment

thanks for the review! i saw it in a toy store here, and to be honest, it looked a little freaky. if jeckyll and hyde were homer simpson, it would look like that.

ps: alien pics or ban!! (i've been wanting a predator figurine since forever...)
                Originally posted by vk6hgr
                My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Made in China per chance? lol

Comment

i thought this was the shittest toy ever.

Comment

Do you have the million doller man's boss?

cheers for the review i nearly bought the robosapien the other day, glad i didn't.
                      I think about sex every tits seconds.

Comment

Working...
                      X