Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Danny Green fight on a web stream??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Danny Green fight on a web stream??

Would be cool if anyone knew how to get it going if its being telecast - please let me know

I gotta admit, its being sponsored by 6PR, and the fuckin tools are giving round updates - why fucking sponsor something, then not call it???
    Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Because Foxtel has exclusive rights.

Comment

Grats to Danny. Absolute shit performance from Stipe Drews. Threw about 4 decentpunches, then spent the rest of the fight running away from Danny. (no hyperbole)
      Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Well done to Green Machine - just had the highlights on. He will be a fantastic world champion, good on him.

Fuck you foxtel, will be on youtube before long
        Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Stripe Drews was a soft cock. How he became world champion in the first place is beyond me. He spend every round running away from Danny and barely throwing a punch.
          The Equity Crowd
          Marketing, Websites, Business Development

Comment

Pity Mundine is too much of a soft cock for a rematch
            In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
            Its the little things that make the difference
            Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
            If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by jabba View Post
              Stripe Drews was a soft cock. How he became world champion in the first place is beyond me. He spend every round running away from Danny and barely throwing a punch.
              I think his plan was to try to keep away and hope that Danny would leave an opening that he could exploit with a big left hand (he is a southpaw) and get a knockout.

He certainly had no chance of winning on points. I also am very surprised that he was a world champion given how poorly he boxes.

The only thing he seemed good at was avoiding being hit - but height and a long reach certainly make it easier for him to avoid being hit - so no real skill there either.
              "Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

Comment

See, light-heavyweight suits Danny Green. He looked really fit and healthy last night, and still pretty fresh after going the distance. I kinda got the feeling that Stipe was hoping he'd punch himself out so he could pick him off later in the fight, but it never happened. Green was controlled aggression from go to woah. Unlike other fights in the lower weight class, Green would punch himself half to death, and be dead on his feet through sheer physical exhaustion. I think he's in a good weight class now, and he'll go places.
                Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

God knows how that guy made weight! BUt awesome fight Danny, the other guy was a no show.
                  222 Loctite doesn't taste too bad.

Comment

Boxing aside - what the heck was with the performance that the TRG put on last night???? Did they seriously think the Rebel's were going to leave prior to Green's fight???

Comment

the reason stipe was champ was because the bloke before him believe it or not was even worse than stipe. He took the wrong plan against danny and it back fired!

bring on that chump mundine!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X