Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, who is applying?

SBS Top Gear

Open casting call for the Australian Top Gear production. Who's going to volunteer to be our Stig?
    such comment
    wow
    many post

deej for stig.
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Im volunteering to be Captain Slow.

If only I knew someone who could operate a camera as well as I can to film my audition reel for me

Comment

Just read the application pack.

I like! Some of the questions are very worthy

Comment

I feel sorry for the guy having to watch 40,000 tapes of people doing burnouts, Clarkson impersonations or showing off their backwards cap collection.
          such comment
          wow
          many post

Comment

The holder of a current, unblemished drivers licence.
            Just who do they expect here??
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
              it's just a guess but if demerit points were like frequent flyer points this forum could probably fly our own cast there (UK) and shoot the show!!!!
              "Redlines are merely suggestions"
              "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

Comment

not that i can do one, but... would doing a rolling stoppie help my case?

hahaa

but anyway.. I don't know any car nuts that have unblemished drivers licenses... ANY!~!

Comment

If its currently unblemished, then they can expect to keep you around for longer cant they.
                  In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                  Its the little things that make the difference
                  Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                  If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

well my driving record is unblemished, no demerits, I have had a few rip snorter vehicles. So what I need to apply and I am going to do for a laugh, imagine if I got on, all the free plugs for PSB and maybe even a 2 wheel section on Top Gear????:

- a camera man (Dingo??);
                    - volunteers to allow me to do a segment in their vehicles, I already have, and get this is so sweet, a turbo bentley converable, a mazaratti and wait for it, a Ferrari 612 oh yeah to do a 2 minute segment in for a laugh, I just need a coff M3 or a porsche....

Comment

I'd be tempted, but I'm not photogenic in the least, I don't have any real skills and I live in a town with the automotive variety of a Nascar meet.

However, I do know a few dirty limericks. That may help...
                      such comment
                      wow
                      many post

Comment

It could be like the english version where they recently had Mr Ladyman (pretty sure that was his real name!) come on to do a lap in the daewoo.

he is the head of the english equivalent to the road safety council.
                        the conversation went a little like this;

Clarkson: "how many demerits have you got on your license?"
                        Ladyman: "oh about seven. my wife won't take any of mine! how about you?"

Clarkson: "i don't have any demerits "

Implied Clarkson: "who's the hoon now bitch!!"

Comment

Cam, two out of the three presenters aren't photogenic. Actually, since his accident Hamster looks like he's aged 20 years, so make that three out of three.

You'll be fine
                          Originally posted by vk6hgr
                          My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                            I'd be tempted, but I'm not photogenic in the least, ...

says he with the pretty boy avatar of himself.
                            Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
                              says he with the pretty boy avatar of himself.
                              See, I'm also a hypocrite.
                              such comment
                              wow
                              many post

Comment

Working...
                              X