Modded K8 Gixxer 750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modded K8 Gixxer 750

So my new, fly, fully faced sick balls uppity ride has been ordered. Can't wait for this shiznit to arrives, amirite bichez?

Here is wot I will be doin' to it. Fuck da haters.

Note special custom Bomex spoiler for downfaws and stopping fat bichez from jumping on.
    Also thripple kustom zorst pipes (with flames) and da burnouts.

The frunt will have spinnaz (two of em) and tassels on the bars, cos the bichez luvs a sensutive guy amirite?

I wants your apinuns. Peace.
    such comment
    wow
    many post

big LOL
    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Originally posted by semi View Post
      big LOL
      Jealous.
      such comment
      wow
      many post

Comment

i just recieved a PM from cam asking why i am such a hater
        If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

A++++ execution. would LOL again.

Comment

needs longer swingarm

Comment

Originally posted by semi View Post
              needs longer swingarm
              It has wun. Just hiding behind the BURNOUT.
              such comment
              wow
              many post

Comment

they got spinnaz nigga

Comment

Last edited by Maxo; 17-12-2007, 01:20 PM. Reason: still laughing

Comment

I have three words...

Fully sick ride bruva your ride is madaz i can't wait to see you pull some sick 12 bar wheelies...

Comment

Needs more ducati.

Comment

you're right, that is fully sickening
                        "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

F-------- WILL HATE AGAIN...

Fucking suzuki poo pile wigga G! Geddup widdit on da ducati ya'll.
                          In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                          Its the little things that make the difference
                          Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                          If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

I dont see the problem with it, ust because its a suzuki, to each their own...

Comment

you shood get a R1 coz dey go liek ova 200 and have a 1000cc engine and are fooly sick.
                              In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                              Its the little things that make the difference
                              Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                              If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X