Samsung U700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung U700

Anyone got one? Or anyone sell phones for a living?

I'm looking to get the hell out of the MRO I have for my current phone as it and I wage war on a daily basis.

I've been looking at the U700 as an upgrade - Does anyone have one or know a bit about them?

Any bad points? Things I should be aware of?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
    "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Yeah I have one pene. Love the samsung's but I must admit I hate the touch screen buttons. Might take you a few goes to actually press the button. If ya want you can try mine out for a day or so if ya like
    10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

My last phone was a Samsung and I loved it. Only reason I upgraded was because after 3 bike crashes and 1 car writeoff the phone finally gave up the ghost. That's why I've been looking at this one.

I'll take you up on that offer Bart! I even have a couple of options for phones for you to borrow if you need to while I have it...

If I don't like the U700, or someone tells me reasons I shouldn't get one - I'm seriously looking at getting an M300 or something similar and not bothering with the new fandangled models... Starting to think they're more trouble than they're worth!
      "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

I bought one, and after about a month it just randomly fucked itself up. Like, i turned it on one day and there was shit all over the screen and all sortsa crap like something had gone haywire in the hardware. dont like.

Comment

i have one...

Finish is sub par. Touch buttons shit me. Doesnt sync with my exchange server so i cant get my emails, camera's not that wow.

I wouldnt get another one

Comment

My wife and I both have them.

They're not bad. They do the job as far as making and receiving calls and the form factor fits my pockets nicely.
            such comment
            wow
            many post

Comment

Ive got a few spare so I should be right. Give me a bell and ya can come grab it
              10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

I'm looking at changing phones, largely because I'm sick of not being able to make mobile calls from my own house, so I'm sadly probably going to bite the bullet and join the Next G network at this rate. :/

I have a Samsung Blackjack. If the quality of my phone is anything to go by for the rest of them, Samsungs are awesome. The only thing I don't really like about it is the phone book.

Comment

Working...
                X