Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn, bitch promised me she was on the pill...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, bitch promised me she was on the pill...

Britney Spears' sister pregnant | NEWS.com.au Entertainment

Curse her lying, oily hide.
    such comment
    wow
    many post

Last edited by Captain Starfish; 19-12-2007, 11:24 AM. Reason: Picture > 1000 words
    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

ctrl+alt+del
      (541): So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda awkward

Comment

Oh jesus...just what we need...mnore spears DNA runnin around.

And can this family get anymore trailer trash than what they already are? Probably.:mellow:
        Originally posted by Red_is_Best
        hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

such comment
          wow
          many post

Comment

oops I did it again.........
            In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

wouldnt it be classic if it was k-fed that knocked her up ?
              Come and see us in the 2011 Avon Descent - we're racing boat #234 !

Comment

Originally posted by foolishboy View Post
                oops I'm a dirty slut.........
                (541): So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda awkward

Comment

sarbear hehe

It was such a suprise and an unexpected shock? Why? Werent you shagging your boyfriend? NER good to see she's as bright as Britney.
                  In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Originally posted by Eukanuba View Post
                    wouldnt it be classic if it was k-fed that knocked her up ?
                    That would be the best god-damn thing ever.
                    such comment
                    wow
                    many post

Comment

she's 16. isn't that underage in USA? maybe boyfriend might be in for some trouble?

Comment

ooooooo 16 years old..... isnt that statutory rape in the states???
                        Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

read the article ? she's preaching about pre-marital sex and how you shouldnt do it..

Isnt that like the fat ass preaching the benefits of healthy diet and exercise ?
                          Come and see us in the 2011 Avon Descent - we're racing boat #234 !

Comment

Ok, I was bored

in Louisiana you have to be 17, and it's illegal to have homosexual sex.

In canada it's 14, female on female is 14 as well, but male on male is 18
                            <div></div>

Comment

But im a 16YO Canadian male who wants my bumhole to be penetrated... How come girls can lick earlier????
                              * I take no responsibility for my posts! The lil man in my head makes me type it... ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X