Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 PSB Memerable Moments. Post em here..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 PSB Memerable Moments. Post em here..

As the title says, post your most memerable PSB moments for 2007 here. Be it a post, a thread, a ride, an event IE: 'kini wash and the modeling of Bikinus Australis by you know who or anything else you can think of.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

The Chicken foot throwing incident at Yum Cha a few months ago was pretty funny.

Then again all the hostile n00bs and their threads that got banned were pretty funny too.

Comment

For me it was my first newbie ride with PSB, not to mention the DVD shoot at the old nutrimedics building.

Comment

sitting at the south perth foreshore with my foot in the smelly boot in stifling 43C heat on australia day with my buddies

and one of the first times i spoke to -J-: "how's ya sphincter?"
        Originally posted by vk6hgr
        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

This years MAD ride what a bloody good turnout!!
          Turfierific!

Comment

I thought v waving goodbye at a LNR with her throttle hand at low speed was rather comical
            Originally posted by Melkor
            The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Having beers at Jim's with my homies after he ate shit at the track day

Comment

The Gero 3 day trip...

Heaps of flat out riding, a little police action, copious amounts of alcohol...

Awesome people...

And

Sepang GP...

Awesome MotoGP action...

Copious amounts of alcohol...

Awesome people...

And

So much FNR shinanigans I don't know where to start...

Awesome people...

And...

Comment

70 odd bikes, bouncing off limiters, inside a warehouse would have to rate right up there for this year.
                  FTP

Comment

This golden moment..

(sorry guys!)

oh and the reputation comments from the xmas party tonight. hahah!

Comment

Originally posted by BigTim View Post
                      70 odd bikes, bouncing off limiters, inside a warehouse would have to rate right up there for this year.
                      My ears are still ringing! Even the organisers didn't expect so many bikes to turn up. This is a memory I'll carry to the grave.

Originally posted by lee View Post
                      Having beers at Jim's with my homies after he ate shit at the track day
                      Amen

Originally posted by Turfie View Post
                      This years MAD ride what a bloody good turnout!!
                      Putting in months of effort, and being at Shents as it took 50 minutes for all the bikes to leave....priceless. Hearing nothing but the rumble of dozens of bikes all gethered together for a purpose....

Fuck me, I'm tearing up just thinking about it, even now
                      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                        This golden moment..
                        the bubbles really make the pic
                        Originally posted by vk6hgr
                        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                          This golden moment..

(sorry guys!)
                          Jesus christ, someone put a NWS label on this thread STAT.
                          It is worth remembering that when a person dies, his or her funeral contributes to the Gross Domestic Product, even though they are no longer there.
                          - David James

Comment

For me it was working with the best people in the world for MAD. I have met the most awesome people and the most hard working people I know.

Making the phone call to Crumpetman telling him he has one the CS Ducati was bloody awesome...I wish I had a taped version of it...it was awesome.

To work on the Ducati..to see it transformed...was awesome as well. Meeting Casey Stoner rates bloody high for me.

Also....winning my first ever race. WOW!

And finally. Watching my best friend Rooster get married to his beautiful Carly. To be a part of his day and witnessing his step into marriage was an honour.
                            Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

This year, like every year I have been part of PSB, has been phenomenal, from the awe inspiring success of MAD, to the heart warming galvanising of people around those in need like Desmo after his off, to the uplifting and life affirming joy of the most beautiful wedding between two of the most beautiful people in living memory. For every time I laughed so hard I almost choked, for every time I went "bike! wheelie!!! wooooooohooooooo!!!" and for every time I witnessed someone reach out to someone else, just because they needed it. Thank you PSB, thank you to each and every one of you. And Merry Christmas.
                              Last edited by resist; 21-12-2007, 06:45 AM.
                              The Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X