Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby left in car...

Toddler dies after being left in hot car | Herald Sun

Heard it on the news this morning, how the hell do you forget your child?

Doesn't get much more fucked up that that RIP little one

Comment

If their quick they can get another for a good deal.

FOXNews.com - Florida Cops: Parents Tried to Sell Baby in Store Parking Lot for $30 - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Never understood how people could leave a kid in the car, especially as several die every summer.
      My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
      Motorcycle Panel & Paint
      Q-Zar Fremantle
      Rated-R Parts
      PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
      Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
      CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
      Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

Too fucked on drugs? Sudden amnesia? A convenient 'blackout' moment? Maybe you just don't give a f*ck? Or 'I'll just be a sec....'

Its really sad to hear these stories. Every time.
        A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Dear god, it's some weird bastardized three wheeled two person go-kart.

Comment

The parents that are doing this shit should be stuck in an industrial oven for 2 hours and see how they like it. Some people seriously fucked in the head. There should be a licence to have kids.
          In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
          Its the little things that make the difference
          Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
          If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

very heartfelt there Tyson

Comment

Ummm. Breeding permits anyone?

The thing here is that neither of the parents will recieve a jail sentence because they have other children, no history of neglect etc...
              I'm sure they are extremely distraught at what has happened, but one has to wonder how they "forgot" a child in their car, especially a 2 year old who would require constant attention anyway.

Comment

^^^ WHS

I totally agree , Parents should need a licence to have children !!
                there are to many people in this world who should never be allowed to breed in the name of safety for the child!!

Comment

I always felt guilty leaving my daughter in her seat when i went in to pay for fuel..

Mind you, at the time - she was only a few months old.. she was warm and rugged up in the car in her baby capsule fast asleep ( it was the dead of winter, raining and blowing a gale ) and i could see the car at all times.. ( and I'd only be like 20 seconds )

Does that make me a bad dad ? because I've been called one..

I'd never leave a kid in a hot car on a summers day, that's just madness..
                  Come and see us in the 2011 Avon Descent - we're racing boat #234 !

Comment

So long as you lock the car when you go to get fuel go for it.
                    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                    Its the little things that make the difference
                    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

It makes me sick and they should be up for murder and have their other children taken away quick smart. You simply do not forget about a 2 yo! Just way beyond

Totally agree with you Aphex - that poor poor baby...........

Comment

Originally posted by Eukanuba View Post

Does that make me a bad dad ? because I've been called one..

According to the "experts" you should be locked up without a trial.
                        however I reckon that you have applied common sense and F%ck the experts opinions , bunch of do gooders.
                        Sis pacis. Instruo pro bellum.

Comment

Originally posted by Hudo View Post
                          According to the "experts" you should be locked up without a trial.
                          however I reckon that you have applied common sense and F%ck the experts opinions , bunch of do gooders.
                          WTF makes them experts in the first place? It's just a high opinion of their own self worth.

Everyone else knows they are dickheads

Comment

How do you just forget a child??
                            Its so sad when there are soo many people out there that would do anything to have children and cant, and then there is these kinda people that dont deserve to have children.

Comment

common sense is the catch phrase..

I've actually had people abuse me, because " I'm a poor parent "..

I say, I'd rather my daughter stay warm and cosy in her blanket and seat - fast asleep, then wake her ( effectively pissing her off ) to drag her into the servo.. wait in cue to pay.. then have to haul her back outside.. and spend another 5 minutes making sure she's secure in her seat..

Anyone that says otherwise, i believe - has never had kids.. and had to look after them by themselves.. ( having my wife with me helps tremendously )
                              Come and see us in the 2011 Avon Descent - we're racing boat #234 !

Comment

Working...
                              X