X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** PINK RIBBON RIDE TODAY 24.10.04**

Anyone wanna support some breasts ?????

Today is the day to do it.

Meets today 24.10.04 at 10am at BP Abernethy Rd for 11am departure on a 120km scenic ride.

$10 donation to a great cause.

See ya all there I hope.

Sorry it's short notice but I only just found it in the Sunday Times.

im all for supporting breast... hell i wish i was born a bra! (a 10C bra not a 54HHH)

but last time i went on that ride i was poorly organised and poorly executed. no one really knew where the ride ended. after the first 10 mins the "organisers" had lost the pack and left everyone to find their own way there.

be a better idea getting PSB membes to put in a gold coin donation and send it off to boobs foundation. least then no one gets a broken bike aswell.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

i am all for the donating to that cause, maybe we could organise a psb ride for it? that way we know who we are riding with and can do the charitable as well???

Comment

good idea jennaau as you know all the boys and some of the girls enjoy the fascination of breasts and would like to support them.

this is a good cause as it has such a huge impact on a persons life and not only the sufferer.
        A site all parents should check regulary
        http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

boobies are good mmmkay

this time last year my mum was diagnosed with a cat3 boobie cancer. After 16weeks of kemo and 16 weeks of radio she's completly free from all cancerous cells.

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/view...php?p=9101#9101

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")

Comment

Good to hear that about your ol' lady trx.
            sigpic

Comment

boobies are good mmmkay

this time last year my mum was diagnosed with a cat3 boobie cancer. After 16weeks of kemo and 16 weeks of radio she's completly free from all cancerous cells.

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/view...php?p=9101#9101

glad to hear she got the a okay!
              my mum has been given the all clear after having breast cancer, my stepmum also got it which is why i always like to support the cause! After watching two people whom i am close to go thru chemo and then radio i would definatly like to see a cure for it on the horizon, and dont forget guys its not just us chicks that can get breast cancer...

Comment

More men die from prostrate cancer each year in Australia than women die of breast cancer ........but breast cancer gets 8 times more funding from the goverment !!!!! it's all about women and the whinging they do :evil:

And before some chick gets on her high horse and has a go at me ........my mums had breast cancer !!!

Comment

ud never know it woudl ya tex
                  Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

More men die from prostrate cancer each year in Australia than women die of breast cancer
                    yeah but I don't wanna touch someones prosrate gland :shock: but I DO wanna touch every females boobies :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

More men die from prostrate cancer each year in Australia than women die of breast cancer ........but breast cancer gets 8 times more funding from the goverment !!!!! it's all about women and the whinging they do :evil:

And before some chick gets on her high horse and has a go at me ........my mums had breast cancer !!!
                      shit i didnt know that!!!
                      do u reckon those statistics are so high cause men never wanna go to the dr's to find out whats wrong????

Comment

I think part of the reason is because Breast cancer has been made such a public issue, so people (women) are aware of it and are alert to the signs.
                        men on the other hand , don't usually know or recognise the signs, so by the time they go to the doctors it 's usually well advanced cancer. most goverment funding into cancer reseach is spent on research as they don't have the $$$$ to spend on advertising, Breast cancer is different.

Comment

I think part of the reason is because Breast cancer has been made such a public issue, so people (women) are aware of it and are alert to the signs.
                          men on the other hand , don't usually know or recognise the signs, so by the time they go to the doctors it 's usually well advanced cancer. most goverment funding into cancer reseach is spent on research as they don't have the $$$$ to spend on advertising, Breast cancer is different.

its a case of the squeaky wheel gets the most oil i spose..
                          women tend to be a lot more vocal about health issues than men...
                          well cancer is cancer in my opinion, would like to see a cure for all of it. Maybe we should just do a cancer ride and not differentiate which type od cancer we are fundrasing for just give the funds raised to the Cancer Council. That way it goes to fund research for all the different types.

Comment

Working...
                          X