Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the f*&k people? Nah, seriously what the f*&k?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the f*&k people? Nah, seriously what the f*&k?!

Upon the publishing of this story - nobody may rightfully bitch about the Australian hospital system for 48 hours.

Brain tumour sufferer has surgery on knee | NEWS.com.au

TANZANIAN authorities say it was "gross negligence" that led to a mix-up in which a brain tumour sufferer had his knee operated on and a knee patient underwent brain surgery.
    Un-fuckin-believable...

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

they all look the same.

woohoo racist joke.

Comment

I woulda said good drugs, but hey. Each to their own

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
        they all look the same.

woohoo racist joke.

Tanzania is in Africa.

You're thinking of Korea.
        such comment
        wow
        many post

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
          Tanzania is in Africa.

You're thinking of Korea.
          They're both coloured arent they?

Comment

So the one who had brain surgery SURVIVED, and the one who had a knee operation carked it..

Fucken' what?

Comment

refer to sig vvvvvvv
              Originally posted by kyliejane
              benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
              Originally posted by harns
              Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nipPlesticker View Post
                So the one who had brain surgery SURVIVED, and the one who had a knee operation carked it..

Fucken' what?
                i think having an untreated knee condition requiring surgery is more survivable than an untreated brain condition requiring surgery.

But then, i'm not a doctor. Well, not outside Tanzania.
                Originally posted by zobo
                I'd be more prolific in answering but I thought of a use for the othe

Comment

Knee, brain... same thing.
                  Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Comment

Originally posted by nipPlesticker View Post

Fucken' what?
                    You'd assume they both had to go back for the other operation so logically we could conclude both had a knee and a brain operation. So in answer to your question, yes and no.

The true question is; why the fuck would you go back to the same hospital?!

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post

Maybe they had a toe infection they needed fixing?

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post

To return the surgical instruments left behind in the first op?
                        Originally posted by zobo
                        I'd be more prolific in answering but I thought of a use for the othe

Comment

Just as well one of them wasn't booked in for a pancreaticoduodenectomy
                          "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

such comment
                            wow
                            many post

Comment

Fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X