Did you know that sound ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you know that sound ...

In Jurassic Park, T-Rex's roar is a mixture of sounds from a crocodile, a lion, a tiger and a baby elephant.

In the Exorcist the voice of the demon was supplied by a actress Mercedes McCambridge after she had swallowed 18 raw eggs

In Arachnophobia the sound of spiders being squashed underfoot is actually the sound of potato crisps being crunched.

Trivia courtesy of my fantales wrapper

Yes its Monday, yes its my first day back after a break and yes I'm struggling

LOL!

We needs another adventure.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Wookies in star wars are sea lions and something else.

I love docos about sound effects, they are so creative in what they do
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Ahh yes. The skill of the foley artist has amazed and entertained me for many years.
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        Its the little things that make the difference
        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

The alien shriek from Aliens was the combination of a peacock call and a baby elephant trumpeting. The elephant trumpeted purely by chance in the background during the recording of the peacock.

Wow, that's been kicking around my head for way too long. Glad it's gone now.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Gone or brought back to the front...?

Comment

Brought out of hiding now I'm killing it with bourbon.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolly View Post
                In the Exorcist the voice of the demon was supplied by a actress Mercedes McCambridge after she had swallowed 18 raw eggs
                ROFL

Women should give up the vote, says Mercedes McCambridge. "We asked for it, we got it, the world's never been more jumbled--so we should get rid of it," says she.
                THATS RIGHT!

Comment

When I did the Alcatraz tour they said that the doors on the spacecraft in the early Star Wars was recorded from the cell doors opening/closing in Alcatrz.

Cal
                  I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here

Comment

Originally posted by Lolly View Post
                    Yes its Monday
                    It is?

I'd better update my calendar; I've got it as Wednesday.
                    Originally posted by Melkor
                    The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
                      It is?

I'd better update my calendar; I've got it as Wednesday.
                      same here bloody slack garbo hasnt been either.

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Working...
                      X