Halo 3, Who plays on live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 3, Who plays on live?

or really any game on live. the BF2 thread got me thinking and so i started wondering how many other people on here play Halo 3 online
    Hot air balloons, the gentleman's escape vehicle.

No time.... Assassins Creed has me hooked at the moment.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
      No time.... Assassins Creed has me hooked at the moment.
      How? once you have played the 1st mission you have plaed almost all of them really

Comment

Meh... im a completist. I like to finish all the sub-missions etc in a game not just the main storey line. Instead of games lasting 15 hours they last more like 30-50. Also AC has the largest free roaming environment of any game ive seen to date. Although im sure when Alan Wake is released we'll see something close.

Halo3 though?... finished it and havent picked it up since. Borrowings from Prey? Seriously, Bunji dropped the ball with it.
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Some of us just REALLY REALLY like free-running/parkour.

Yeah, play H3 from time to time.
          Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

had 6 peeps playing Halo3 on xbox live with headsets and drinking bourbon last week. was awesome. But u need 3 subscriptions to xboxlive as each member can then invite 1 guest. dont think xpc is up and running for the 360 though.
            Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

well if u play whats ur gamer tag, be nice to shoot a fellow PSB'er

Comment

I haven't played Halo 3 yet, might hire it... I utterly _hated_ the first two games though, and honestly after playing things like Half Life 2 and Bioshock, does Halo 3 hold a candle to it?

I'm talking single player mostly, I don't mind the odd multiplayer game, but to be honest if a games entire selling point is based on multiplayer aspects, it can bite a dick.

Anyway, add me. Gamertag is: PuntCuncher
                such comment
                wow
                many post

Comment

if you want some thing of half life 2 or bioshock quality, stay away from halo it will leave u dry, it is campain is so-so multi is the only reason i bought halo 3 had rented it and pissed on the campain but by the sounds not your game

Comment

Halo3 is Halo1 and 2 with better graphics. Feels the same, plays the same, pretty much looks the same. Be warned, Cambot.
                    Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Bummer. Cheers dudes
                      such comment
                      wow
                      many post

Comment

if you can get over the 12 yo american whining kids that dribble shit.. you'll love halo 3 online..

I just want to punch the living fucking shit out of them, " WHO CARES IF YOU MOM IS CALLING YOU FOR DINNER, FUCK OFF ! "
                        Come and see us in the 2011 Avon Descent - we're racing boat #234 !

Comment

Anything online is full of 12yo shit dribbling whinging yanks that squeel like girls when killed. Sniping them realy sets them off.

Comment

i love verbaly abusing them to no end and all they have as a come back is "your a pussy/fag" show real intelegance

Comment

L2spell Seldo.
                              Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Working...
                              X