Jetskiing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetskiing

Was wondering if anyone else rides Jetski's here and where abouts do you go?
    I'm normally am at The Narrows or ride down at Rockingham every weekend if it's sum gewd weather, I have a XL1200 Waverunner, she bit old but meh, tried some guys supercharged Yamaha the other day, I fell gutless on mine now hahah^_^

Chows
    - KD

Go out on my olds one every now and then, the seadoo RXP i think, (the 215HP one).

Love it

Usually out near the Narrows, or near Maylands.

Comment

I think Rook and a cpl of others ski too

Dubs

Comment

Yamaha GP1200 blueprinted, currently under full resto...
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        Its the little things that make the difference
        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

I want one ....!
          I wanna play too

Comment

Kawasaki X-2 limited race ski (my weekend rider now)
            Polaris Pro 785 near stocker (for sale soon)
            Polaris Pro 785 ex race ski (finished 15 in world champs) in rebuild now.

I go to Rocko ... be keen to have some fun soonish.

Comment

come down to scarbs Saturday afternoon and play with me in the break if you dare

Comment

Used to take the seadoo's out on weekends when I worked there, don't freestyle in the towing area, the authorties don't like that... hehehe!

Comment

can you hire them anywhere? and how much?
                  The Twitter

Comment

I hired one in Busselton

Was something like $60 for 30 mins

I cant remember the model specifics, I think from memory it was a "larger" Yamaha one with about 130 hp (does that sound right?). Either way every time summer rolls around I get shitty I cant afford a jetski

Comment

i use to have a seadoo and go straight off pinaroo point.. now they have stoped cars on the beach so i sold it..I do miss it though.

NOT ONLY BOYS HAVE KICK ASS TOYS

Comment

Working...
                      X