Exploding Dog.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploding Dog.

I couldn't think of a smart title for this, so Exploding Dog it is.

I love waking up to these types of stories. Already I've said, "Geez, I'm glad I got out of bed, out on some pants and went to work.... and surfed the news sites for 2 hours until I found this quote.

frozen dogs sometimes explode when cremated
    Exploding dog causes crematorium blaze - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

"How much is that doggy in the window; the one with the 60 foot blast radius?"

**Chris & Nostars - not a word, not a single fucking word or the gas goes on.**
    Last edited by CitizenD; 04-01-2008, 11:41 AM.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

thats something I didn't know... :o

Comment

Water into boiling oil. Same principal
      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
      Its the little things that make the difference
      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

What a cool camp-fire "party trick"

Comment

you have a small dog don't you lee? Mind throwing it in the freezer so we can test the theory

Comment

Can we atleast try it on a frog or something not so um... pet like first.
            In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
            If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
              Can we atleast try it on a frog or something not so um... pet like first.
              Cat?

Comment

Cats serve a great prupose on this earth.

Comment

to prove that as great as we think we are that they are still our overlords?

you got a spare horse lying around that you don't need shane?

Comment

Thread delivers

Comment

Wonder if the Germans had the same problem during winter?

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
                        to prove that as great as we think we are that they are still our overlords?

you got a spare horse lying around that you don't need shane?
                        Plenty

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
                          you have a small dog don't you lee? Mind throwing it in the freezer so we can test the theory
                          Why start small? Might as well give this a decent effort.

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
                            Wonder if the Germans had the same problem during winter?
                            I see what you did there. lol

Comment

bwahaha.

What about some bigger puppy that keeps jumping up on people at the beach? Don't kick it - blow it up!
                              "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Working...
                              X