The 6 Most Terrifying Foods in the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 6 Most Terrifying Foods in the World

The following content may cause you to gag, vomit, turn vegetarian or want to poke it with a stick.

Read at your own discretion: clicky
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

mmm maggot cheese with possibility of vomiting and bloody diarrhea induced by a maggot infested intestine... marvelous.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Meh eaten worse.

Had Monkey Brains. Yum!
      You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Perhaps not as disgusting, but I found quite funny

The Sneeze - Half zine. Half blog. Half not good with fractions.

Comment

Am I the only one who noticed that if you combine all six you'll have a taco/kebab AND something to wash it down with?

Comment

Definitley wouldn't go the half incubated eggs,

Nice one Triton

Does look like smoker's lung.
            Originally posted by Abuse this
            Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

I can better that...

Wait...

Wait...

Comment

^ Okay, you win

Comment

hehehe

Comment

Oh fuck, I've thrown up all over my kboard. How could someone eat that excrement? Oh hang on I know... pissed and the kebab shop is shut
                    Originally posted by Abuse this
                    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                      I can better that...
                      I remember seeing a video, I believe it was on youtube, showing how food breaks down over time. They put a few regular burgers/chips up against the Maccas variety. After a few days the normal stuff was showing major deterioration, I think it took some weeks before the Maccas burger broke down, by which time most of the other chips were gone. The Maccas chips barely deteriorated, which tells us something about the kind of time spans their preservatives give them to keep their food "edible".

Comment

it was one of the DVD extras for super-size me.

maccas fries will outlast nuclear blasts, along with cockroaches and diamonds
                        Originally posted by vk6hgr
                        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

and Keith Richards

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5sXLOvd49g]YouTube - Robin Williams Live on Broadway, Keith Richards[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Daise View Post
                            it was one of the DVD extras for super-size me.

maccas fries will outlast nuclear blasts, along with cockroaches and diamonds
                            Actually, it's not entirely true about cockroaches. From memory, it was something to do with cell splitting/regeneration that protects them from the radiation. Blegh, trying to remember why but something to the effect of: Because their cells only replicate themselves like once a week rather than constantly the majority of roaches will survive the initial radiation. That's not strictly speaking to say the radiation won't roast their cells within the week if they don't get clear of the danger zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryven View Post
                              ...I think it took some weeks before the Maccas burger broke down, by which time most of the other chips were gone. The Maccas chips barely deteriorated, which tells us something about the kind of time spans their preservatives give them to keep their food "edible".
                              This is a bad thing? ... Surely I am not the only one that keeps a big mac in their glove box 'in case of emergencies'. What the hell are you people going to do if a rogue bear decides to come after you! (granted, the bear is probably only in the area because of the big mac, but hey ... its that whole chicken and the egg thing all over again!)
                              Originally posted by JuanGabrielle
                              I snuffle some commanders, I boomerang and disport, I go to the despite. Susie Isaacs has a large collection of cheesier amoebas.

Comment

Working...
                              X