Britney Spears: making us all feel good about ourselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears: making us all feel good about ourselves

No matter how fucking nutty I get, I'll never be this bad. That makes me smile

Spears stripped of access rights | NEWS.com.au

snyopsis: She's meant to hand over her kids, but refuses to and instead gets off her face on something. Police are called in, kids taken away and she gets a free ride to hospital.

I have a new word of the day:
    schadenfreude \SHOD-n-froy-duh\, noun:
    A malicious satisfaction obtained from the misfortunes of others.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Boy those Germans have a word for everything!

Comment

I really wonder how someone can go to what seemed like a perfectly normal person to what she is now. Surely it cant all be drugs.

I blame Justin ... ever since he tapped that she went down hill.

Comment

Fuck rehab, I'll put her in the spare room here, make her come to work (on the back of the bike while I lane-split), make her sing for the elevator music for our building and she can learn what a real life is.

One month of what we all put up with every day should see her grateful to go back to her spoilt, twisted little world.

And she better know how to cook. I'm sick of baked beans on toast.
        2006 Yamaha R1SP;
        In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
        Amen, brother. Amen.
        My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
          make her sing for the elevator music for our building

You sick fuck.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
            And she better know how to cook. I'm sick of baked beans on toast.

unlikely. she has enough money for other people to do that for her. So i guess it'll have to be baked beans on toast for 2.

did anyone say dutch oven?
            As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

Wonder if that stupid emo kid has anything new to say about this....
              Hopefully not. I always reckoned she was the yank equivilant of flanno's, slut slipppers and a Metallica t-shirt.
              " Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill"

Comment

What a waste of space
                shes just fuked it all up cos she thinks shes rich enough to do what she wants
                she needs a good slap up side the head
                LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
                LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
                shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

Comment

Originally posted by ranmar850 View Post
                  flanno's, slut slipppers and a Metallica t-shirt.
                  Oh..my dream girl...

Comment

It is kind of sad when people can afford huge properties and a lavish lifestyle, but are such selfish fucks that they can't at least use that money to pay someone else to look after their kids properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Demon View Post
                      What a waste of space
                      shes just fuked it all up cos she thinks shes rich enough to do what she wants
                      she needs a good slap up side the head

Whilst I agree... so far she's proven that she *is* rich enough to pretty much do what she wants.

You or I would have been put in jail by now, not rehab...
                      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                      X