Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospitality Work Wanted

Hey Guys

A friend of mine has recently come back to perth after living over in Sydney/Canberra for the past 9 years. She is looking for some bar/waitressing work during week days or nights as she already has a weekend gig. Is anyone here able to point her in the right direction?

btw - she isnt a member here yet, she is able to travel as she hoons around on a VTR so location isnt a problem.

cheers

Straye

I dont know of anywhere in particular but shit at the moment, she could ring just about any pub, club, hotel, restaurant etc and get a job over the phone.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Sapphire Bar are looking for staff, if she rings them up and says she has experience, they'll give her a trial on the spot. Tell her she'll have to negotiate wages though.

And don't mention me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chyna View Post
        Sapphire Bar are looking for staff, if she rings them up and says she has experience, they'll give her a trial on the spot. Tell her she'll have to negotiate wages though.

And don't mention me.
        Cmon Jess you gotta spill that story...just start another thread thou...coz it sounds like it may attract some....attention!?

Comment

Mustang are low on bar staff atm. She can email her resume to [email protected] with experience and availability if interested.

Comment

Cheers Kylie, ill pass it along. Thanks for your help guys!

good ol PSB...peeps helping peeps

hugs and kisses

Straye

Comment

So ... Im thinkin theres gotta be a few more places in town screaming for people? Anyone??

Comment

everywhere mate. I'm not looking for anyone full time but I have plenty of "occasional" Friday or Saturday band night work. where abouts is she going to be staying?

Comment

Check with Leah Glen, she may have something available at the Melbourne??
                  DOCWA

Comment

The shed is open Wednesday to Sunday. They're always look'n and you get to work with ze backpackers. ;-) Take your resume in to 'Derek' and see what they can do for you.

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

Comment

Originally posted by Imperialis View Post
                      The shed is open Wednesday to Sunday. They're always look'n and you get to work with ze backpackers. ;-) Take your resume in to 'Derek' and see what they can do for you.
                      is it true that the shed only pay $15/hr?

Comment

Not me :-)

But I can ask about bar staff. The possibility of haggling is there though.
                        Last edited by Acesn8s; 08-01-2008, 07:48 AM. Reason: update

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

Comment

The Port Kennedy Tavern are desperate for people, she just needs to ring them go down and see them hand in her resume and then go from there.
                          Not bad people to work for or with, thats if she wants to go that neck of the woods.

Cal
                          I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here

Comment

just about any coffee shop / resturant in freo, was down the other day and thought F$^% me theres lots of jobs on shop windows down here.

you could work somwwhere diff every week if you wanted

reckon it would be the same in n'bride ?
                            Become a venture capitalist

Kiva, loans that save lives

Comment

Thankyou for the heads up guys. You are champions.

cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X