Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for nothing WA Police

well
    driving home tongiht a metal box sect of aluminum comes off a ute roof rack 2 cars in front of me...
    BANG hits the front of my ute so i chase the guy down to tell him that he lost something.... wanker wont pull over...
    pull up at lights & tell him again .. says.. nah.. not mine & keeps driving...
    follow the fucker home & he gets out of his ute 1/2 pissed & with a can of beer in his hand.... i tell him what happened.. show him my smashed fog light & damaged bumper then he calls 2 of his mates out cause he wants a fight so i get the fuck out of there...
    call the cops .... got his address rego etc.. they say.. you will have to go to a station to make a report...
    go to kwinana then rocko & they are both closed... well fuck me.. so i call the cops again.. ohh we cant do anythign about it till you make a report... ffs dude.. the guy was pissy driving... ahhh well we cant go around & get him now.. that was 30 mins ago...
    so i say.. i have the wankers rego & adress fuck the pigs... they are a bunch of lazy donut munchers...

a very pissed off HH

The thought of valve removal from 3 of the 4 tires come to mind.

But after you report it of course as it may look a little suspicious..

Comment

why only 3?

this is the second or third time ive heard that and i confused

on topic: sucks to hear dude, dont do anything too silly (and post about it)

Comment

What!! thats some shit times mate. maybe give the box back by "gently" placing it inside his locked cab??

Comment

Originally posted by Bendito View Post
          why only 3?

this is the second or third time ive heard that and i confused
          Same here, read it in another thread something about being to close to a bedroom window.

Would make them wonder thou.

Clouts (shade cloth nails) work well for slowly deflating tires, once the little washer wears down the slow leak begins. Havent done it but had one in a tire on the 4X4.

Comment

Um.... if this guy goes out again to buy more beer whilst pissed and has an accident, wouldn't this be gross negligence on the part of the WA police?
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
              Um.... if this guy goes out again to buy more beer whilst pissed and has an accident, wouldn't this be gross negligence on the part of the WA police?

exactly....
              its obviously too hard for them to leave the donut shop & go visit this prick
              just did a quick add up on the ute damage & by the time its back to how it should be will be approx $1500

i sure hope i still get 1 free no blame claim each year cause i bet the fuzz wont do anythign about it at all

HH

Comment

Good superglue and locks come to mind....
                Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Group ride to said address anyone ??

Comment

the statements of anger about the cops does not cover 100% of them... just the ones i have had dealings with in the last week or so...
                    2 bad experiences both related to the freo area & station

HH

Comment

remove sump plug...drain oil into container.....run away

Comment

Originally posted by -Stevo- View Post
                        remove sump plug...drain oil into container.....run away
                        Whoa another Balius owner!!

sorry back on topic. Are you gonna let this go because i think he deserves something. a group ride to his house for a friendly chat maybe.

<----- mmmmmm new bling

Comment

Hello.. police.. there is a Ute driving south on the Kwinana Fwy
                          the driver is very irate swerving his Ute towards this other car and waving a knife at the lady driver of the car in front of me
                          Oh the Uts rego... yada yada yada
                          sorry battery is running out....click....................
                          Real Men Ride Nakid
                          http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyking View Post
                            Whoa another Balius owner!!

sorry back on topic. Are you gonna let this go because i think he deserves something. a group ride to his house for a friendly chat maybe.

<----- mmmmmm new bling

i am a firm beleiver in kharma dude...
                            i think i will go to my prayer room & pray for his soul

HH

ps billy.. you are an evil little man... already thought about that 1

Comment

Originally posted by rc_sam View Post
                              Good superglue and locks come to mind....
                              As does shit under the door handles.

Comment

Working...
                              X