Limos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limos

Anyone know how much those couple of hummer limos in perth charge? it's our 5yr wedding anniversary in about 2 mths and was thinking of getting one for an evening cruise. i'd imagine about $400-500 p/hr?

PM Hewie

actually just post here he might not answer his PM - he knows the details on hummers (pun intended)

Dubs

Comment

his isn't big enough.... (the hummer i mean)

Comment

The stretch Hummer is $2500 / $3000 for 5 hours ... minimum of 5 hours booking (off the top of my head)

Ive booked it for one of my wedding cars.

Unless your dead set on the Hummer I can suggest a few slightly cheaper ways to get around for the evening.

Also ... Feb - April is wedding time. I booked all of my cars some months ago and was lucky to get them at that stage. You may be pushing you luck a bit with the date being so close, but hey you can only try.
        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

i just want something nice and "different" for 1-2 hours on a Friday night, pickup after dinner and drive around city and take us to a hotel.

Comment

IF you want different I have a shitty 1999 Daewoo Lanos. I can confidently say there aren't any Daewoo limos in Perth, possibly Australia.
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Ill dig out his number and send it to ya.

Basically hes based out of Rocko at the moment and the impression I get from him is that unless he can fit it in to a nights work he wont do a 1 - 2 hour booking as its not worth it.

You can get some very nice "different" limos atm.

Did you want old fashion ? up market ? bling ?

Comment

I had this for a wedding car from Central Park Limousines. They also do the stretch H2. They book out rather quick and have minimum hire times at certain times of the year.

In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                Its the little things that make the difference
                Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

not too fussed. i like old classics, but also up market is good.

open to all suggestions (except daewoos)

Comment

I have one of them too They are about 2000 / 2400 for the 5 hours (again off the top of my head)

Comment

Yours isnt 20ft long rolling on 20's
                      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

It really comes down to how much you want to spend and if the operator is willing to do a short term (under 5 hours) hire.

Comment

The one for my wedding is

Comment

Originally posted by Brougham View Post
                            Anyone know how much those couple of hummer limos in perth charge? it's our 5yr wedding anniversary in about 2 mths and was thinking of getting one for an evening cruise. i'd imagine about $400-500 p/hr?
                            Hey Brougham
                            The newest stretch hummer in Perth belongs to Impact Limousines
                            Black
                            Seats 14
                            $660 per hour
                            Contact Sue 9343 9804

Bert
                            It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
                            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Newest? Dude the oldest in Perth would be lucky to be 5 months old.

Comment

Working...
                              X