Has anyone watched this yet?

Its a powerful piece of movie making.

Comment

i think the "2hr video" made us all go "get stuffed"

Comment

quick movie plot if you can't be assed watching it

Zeitgeist, the Movie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

In addition to attracting significant public interest,[5] it has been criticized for relying too heavily on anecdotal evidence[7] and for using unidentified, undated, and unsourced video news clips, voice-overs, quotes, and book citations without page numbers.[8][9]
          SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!

Comment

Or so the CIA would have you believe.

If ya get a chance. Watch it.

I aint saying its true but it will make you think and question what the fucks going on in the world at the very least.

Comment

Found it interesting at the begining, and then threw it all away as soon as he tried to follow on from religion to 9/11....

If he had stuck with the one topic, he may have retained some sense of feasability, but humping the rest in there just blew it all away.

Yes the intro was well done, a good factual start, supported by history, by evidence and then tries to use that start as a means of validating the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

makes this one a LOSER.
              Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

Central Bank Conspiracy?

Comment

If it's the one im thinkin of, I've seen it before. Woudn't suprise me, and actually believe alot of it.

Comment

I've watched it, and basically heard it all before.

part one religion; the bible has been rehashed and changed by the church so many times it's a joke. I'm not against the idea of religion. Hey the masses need something to hang on to to find meaning for their life. But I'm dead against the Religious Institution. All denominations.

Part two; 9/11 I didn't believe it when it happened. The bastards interupted Rove on Tv and showed the pictures live. I read a book in primary school about how the twin towers were built and I'm guessing alot of US citizens did too. whether it's what these guys say who cares Bush and his family are cnuts, and theres more to it than we'll ever know.

part three; As it was explained to me I understood this to be the basic principle of how banking worked. Not a conspiracy theory. Banks lend seven times more money than they have? Which is why I always thought that if everyone tomorrow went and asked for their money as cash the banks would be fucked. I guess we'd all be fucked.

Comment

mr john should have something to say about this
                      "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

I need to watch this. I watched the first 20 minutes a few months back, and want to finish it... but always seem to end up stumbling across it post midnight during the week...

edit:
                        for what it's worth i reckon its true: 911 was an inside job.

eventually, the truth will come out.
                        Last edited by thro; 10-01-2008, 12:19 AM.
                        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Bump, just watched the parts after part 1.

Disturbing, but I believe it.

If anyone wants a copy burned to CD (its a 700 meg XVID avi) let me know and I'll do you one - i downloaded it rather than streaming it...

The movie covers a hell of a lot of ground, it touches on:

- religion
                          - politics - both historical and current
                          - world economy
                          - propoganda machine (the media)

etc

Agree/disagree - please take the time to at least watch it...

edit:
                          Also, in a similar vein... here's something I'll bet not a lot of people have heard of... sound liek a familiar plan?

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - have a read - that isn't a conspiracy theory, its official, released government documents.

Around the Kennedy presidency... i wonder if his rejection of such ideas and attempts to reign in this sort of thing had anythign to do with his assassination?

Gryphen: did you finish watching the whole video? Agree/disagree with the 9/11 part - there's some worthy content later... and if you can disprove any of the *facts* presented (with regards to the history/politics/economics, etc) i'd be keen to hear it.

That said, i think the whole point of the video is that religion, the world economy, central banking, and war are all interlinked - this is made quite a bit clearer near the end... imho the 9/11 stuff should have been placed later in the video - the jump from thousands of years BC religion to current events was just too big a step too soon.

Millsy: it IS how banking works. That's not the conspiracy part. As you say - if everyone pulls their money out, they'd be fucked.

Except, its not the major world banks that get fucked, they just print/lend more money at interest.... that you (or rather, the community as a whole) borrow to cover your debts, and repay... plus interest. They then wait for people to recover then generate another panic - enabling them to buy up assets extremely cheap. The conspiracy is that the world banks can and do cause economic conditions to further their own agendas (For example, wars...) - and that they're not government owned or run - they're private entities, and they're in control of world governments.
                          Last edited by thro; 18-01-2008, 09:45 PM.
                          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Just put ya foil hat on and you'll be right.

Everyone know religion is just a scam for making $$$ and having power.

C'mon people we have all work with and as public servants. The government cant even do something simple without fucking it up or having leaks. Do you really think a cast of hundreds could pull off 9-11 with a single person leaking or making a stuffup on the day? If the government wanted to stage a terrorist plot to attack another country there a far simpler ways they would have done it.

There are no Master societies controlling this place. I almost wish there was as they may do a better job. Masons etc are just a way for rich old men to network and pretend they are important by making everything secret.

Before you make up your minds, bet a balanced opinion. Read some articles written by scientists instead of crackpots.
                            You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

^^ Do you think the "government" (ie, the puppets in public view) would have had any say in it?

Or the world banks, who stand to make huge power gains out of it?

Did you not read the operation northwoods link?

That's not pie in the sky shit, that was an actual, documented plan put forward to Kennedy, to single out Cuba as a scapegoat and find a way to "legitimately" attack them - by staging an attack on their own people.

All I'll say is follow the money (and hence, power), bear in mind the current resource problems we face, keep in mind that power corrupts. Faced with that reality, consider what a corrupt person would do to further the objectives of world domination, when armed with the media, interests in the defence industry, etc.

I don't think it's far fetched at all.

I find the reality presented to us (that we're spending hundreds of billions of dollars going after Bin Laden, etc - because he's a bad man - and fuck... we still haven't found him after 6 1/2 years!) as being a fuckload more far fetched than that.
                              Last edited by thro; 19-01-2008, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X